Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Hey guys
Red: You look beat!
Beth: Yeah, it's been a long week at work. Fortunately I don't have to work long today
Mokey: We should do something fun when you get back today
Beth: Like what?
Cantus: Well, I know that you female silly creatures tend to get alot of joy out of something called shopping
Red: Oh shopping! We love shopping too!
Beth: Sure that sounds good. What are you going to do Cantus?
Cantus: Don't worry about me, I will stay here and work on my new melody, maybe I'll have a chance to play music, or "jam" as some of you say with some of the other musicians here at the dorms later
Beth: All right, well ladies when I get back should we go shopping?
Mokey: I'm in, I need some new paints
Red: Yes! It will be fun!

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Knocks softly on Room #6. Hmmm, hope Kathy and Prairie Dawn are doing well... Haven't heard from her in a while, couple of people I always look forward to hearing from. Maybe they'd like to do the Letter and Number of the Day for the dorms this time around.

Oh well. *Heads back to Room #1.
How's it going Prairie?
Prairie:Fine thanks. My family reunion was a LOT of fun!:smile: I saw relatives that I haven't seen in ages! But boy do my cheeks hurt from some relatives pinching them & saying "Oh Prairie,you've gotten so big!What happened to that little girl that used to perform for us?" Kath...one of my uncles even wanted me to sing"I'm A Little Teapot" like I did when I was 4.":rolleyes:
Heehee...relatives! Gotta love some of them.
Prairie:Yeah...don't you know it! So the letter of the day is S right?
Right!And the number for today is 6
Prairie:Bert's favorite number!
Yeah!I wonder where he's been lately?
Prairie:Supposedly he's been sailing in the sea with some seals!
*laughing* That was very good Prairie!
Prairie:Thanks!Good thing I don't have a lisp otherwise there'd be spit all over the place.
Yuk! Well I made some cookies with the number "6" in icing. I hid them from you-know-who.
Prairie:Good plan!:wink:
(OOC:the reason I haven't been around is because my finger is still hurting from my bowling accident last week)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kath! *Cute little meow. Sorry, can't help from doing that whenever I see your posts here.
Hope your finger's better... Oh, you might want to pick up the SS Beginnings DVD's... Just hope nothing too embarassing from Prairie's younger days are there though.
Leslie Karrara (Spamela Hamderson from MT's voice performer) is voicing the puppet they have for Prairie's mom... At least that's what MD said.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Martin: I've finally finished reading Sara's Sadie's Stories Bill.
Bill: Did you enjoy them Martin?
Martin: Yes. They're really more written as stories for grown-up people rather than children. Teenagers would probably enjoy them though.
Bill: I sure hope everything goes okay with publishing them for you and her other friends Martin.
Martin: So do I Bill. Though personally I would love to see her granted permission to even publish them for general commercial distribution let alone specially just for her friends at MC. Oh well. No harm in hoping for her is there?
Bill: Of course not. Here are some good luck bubbles for her.

blows a dozen beautiful bubbles and they both laugh
Together: Good luck to you Sara.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... A vonderful dinner... Steaks with garlic and worst-shire dressing, terror potatoes, and broccoli... And a slice of guava cheesecake with milk.
Count: Yes... Hexcellent.
Now back to work...
UD: Eduardo, I don't mean to upset you, but...
What happened Uncle Deadly?
UD: Best you look/read for yourself.

*Goes to computer... Nooooooo!
Count: Vhat is it?
Lost all the info I had neatly compiled culling through the Classic SS Questions thread from our cassettes.
Count: Oh no!
Yeah... Will have to go through it all over again.
Count: Vell... At least ve get to count it up again.
Heh... Trust you to see the silver lining through the storm clouds.
UD: Think I'll just skulk around the dorms... A chill in the air tonight, mayhaps Ryan will make his overdue dramatic return.
We can only hope.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*makes dramatic entrance* What to scripted Ed? Hello my fabulous friends, here to tell you that I'm doing ok, but sadly I'm not here to stay...Sorry guys. But you see, my computer still has an unsolved virus, and I haven't had time to solve it because we've been moving into our new house and there's not enough hours in the day. But I promise I'll be up and running ASAP. ...Now if I could just figure out when ASAP is...

Gonzo: Don't worry Ryan, we'll wait for you!

Clifford: Yeah dude, just take your time, we've been survivin' without ya.

Cantus: But do not think that that means we do not miss you my friend, for we do, very much so actually.

UD: Indeed, so pretty please with skulls on top Ryan, do come home eventually, it's been dead around here without you!

Aww, you're just saying that...Well, I better get goin', I've got fan-fics to read!! *makes dramatic exit*

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Scooter: I hear Ryan's back finally.

Sara: Not for long most likely. *Has her nose in "Of Muppets and Men" right now* Aww...you're so cute when your with Richard, Scooter!! *makes a cutesy face towards him*

Scooter: I'm just a really good friend of his, that's all.

Jim: You'd probably better email him your stories, Sara.

Jerry: Or get his address, put him on the mailing list for them.

Sara: I've gotta print off the addresses....and I've gotta write that letter to the mouse too! *gets to work on the letter now*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sick Day

Grover: Poor Kyle. He is sic. Very sick.

Herry: Have you done anything for him?

Grover: Nope. He has been in bed since 2. He came home from work.

Cookie M:big_grin:um de dum de dum....what wrong?

Herry: Kyle's not feeling good. He's been inching and and you know that other thing.

Cookie M: Give him a cookie. He should be good then.

Grover: I will go give him some medicine.

Herry: I'll go get some Popsicles and Sprite.

Cookie M: Me tag along?

Herry: Ok. We'll be right back Grover.

Grover: Ok.
*groans in pain*

Grover: I am coming Kyle. *spins around, stops* Doctor Monster on his way!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you sure he's not fooling you guys again?

Yes, Of Muppets And Men is a good special, got it in my video library.

UD: Certainly was defrightful of Ryan to put in an appearance here, brief as it may have been.
Aw come on Uncle Deadly... We all miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.