Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been in earlier guys... My room's been painted, couldn't get to the computer and check my messages.
Count: That's OK...
BTW: Where's Uncle Deadly?
Count: He's in the common room reading through all the updates in the FanFictional stories.
Hexcellent, let's grab a couple of sodas and join him.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *feels ill*
Beau: Are you ok?
Bobo: Want some popcorn?
Beau: Are you unwelthy?
Bobo: That unhel.
Bo: !!!
Beau: Are you upset?
Bo: Just, here, read this, it's called, "Flippersteps in the Sand."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... But something that might help Bo... In about three chapters' time, a certain character will appear... At least, if the author keeps it as originally hinted at.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: A certain? Which!!! Sorry, I only read the story....not all the....hey, you mean Count? And Big Bird? And SS in general? Grooveyness!
Beau: Is that a word?
Bobo: "That." Yup.
Beau: ...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear... Sesame Street has a while yet, but yes, a certain character will be appearing... soon... And we'll be all happy and joyful and yay! Which is a stark contrast to now.
Rowlf: Why are you walking around with a teddy bear?
Lisa: You think it's rough reading this stuff, you should try writing it sometime! THEN ask me why I'm walking around with a teddy bear. Oh, that reminds me! I have writing to do.
Rowlf: And homework.
Lisa: Oh... hush.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*leaving reading room*

Bo: Oh, yeah, speaking of writing, I need to touch up this Crane/Rain scene...speaking of crying and writing...it needs a bit of an intencifier...
Bobo: Is that a word?
Beau: "Is" Yup.
Bobo: *scratches head*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oy... Not even gonna attempting to clear up the muddle with the stories from those last posts, would just make things worse.
Anyway... Like Lisa said... Just keep reading, you never know what I've got planned. More story in a little bit, just came in to check on the others.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I know, we've all been in weird places Count :stick_out_tongue: I know the feeling of trying to unmuddle, from MopFam.And the project I am working on for that is going slow but surely. Did you get my e-mail about it?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... Sorry I didn't read till yesterday... Only found it cause I went to my old yahoo.com inbox to find something I needed for the list of questions for the ML.
BTW: Posted the ending of Act II for my story... Maybe tomorrow, it's just coming in fast and furrious over in the FanFic section.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Hey ,Kathy...don't forget! Kermit's gonna be on that House Makeover show tonight!:excited:
Yep...I remember! I even got a big bag of Cracker Jacks that we could share with everyone.
Prairie:Ooohhh Kathy, you're the bomb!:big_grin:
Shhh!!Prairie...don't say the "b" word in case Crazy you know who is around!
Prairie:Oopsie! *whispering*Sorry.
It's OK...let's just go grab some seats in the Common Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.