Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (walking into kitchen to get a glass of juice) *sigh* I can't sleep...and I'm bored. Bad combination.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... At least I got a decent dream to finish with just now... OK, gotta check and see if there are any updates. Then it's off to have some breakfast. Hmmm, some cereal would probably be best.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(next morning)

Nora: How'd they like the soup? I was asleep when you came back.
MN: They loved it...but they're all going to have to stay in bed for another day.
Storyteller: (chopping radishes and potatoes at counter) We'll just have to make more. And later on I'll show you my recipe for rockweed bisque...
Nora: I dunno, Storyteller. Rockweed bisque might be all right for Fraggles but I don't know how silly creatures would take it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Talking to the Monsters

Well guys. I'm going to be headed over to my granny's around noon. So I don't know if I'm staying the night or staying over there for a while. I thought if I don't return you could go stay with Bryan and the gang. Got it?

Cookie M: Understood.

Maurice: *salutes* Yes sir!

Good. Just let Grover and Herry know about it.

Cookie M: You can count on us.

Thanks guys. I'm going to get gather some stuff up.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *laying back on her bed, staring at the ceiling.*

Scooter: You okay?

Sara: Why is it, whenever I'm finally quiet for a moment, you ask "you okay?"?

Scooter: Cause for a human, you're pretty much like us muppets. You're rarely quiet. And when you're quiet, either your sleeping, or something's going on in your head.

Sara: *scoffs playfully, looking over at him.*

Scooter: And you definately arn't sleeping. So, what's going through your head?

Sara: You really wanna know?

Scooter: *sitting at the computer, looking over at her. His expression is that he's not really sure if he wants to know or not now.* Uh...sure.

Sara: What's for dinner tonight? What should I wear to work today? Will I have to stock supplements? Am I going to have to bag dehydrated fruit yet again? Are there going to be anymore 'come in just before we close shop' customers tonight? How long is it going to take to count my drawer down? What's going to happen to Red, Doc, Convincing John, and Doc in my story?

Scooter: Uh....let's see. Whatever you decide to fix. I'd say jeans and a comfy t-shirt, probably good sneakers with those insoles. I'm not sure. From you told me, no, because usually Aubrey or Lou does that. Hopefully no, cause that is a pain isn't it? Usually 20 minutes, but you are getting better and faster. And I have no clue, until you write more story.

Sara: *sitting up now, after having listened to his answers* ...Wow. I never expected you to answer them.

Scooter: Kermit always shoots off questions to me like that. I'm used to it. :wink:

Sara: Okay, gofer. Anything on your mind?

Scooter: Whens the next chapter?

Sara: It might be tomorrow, only got it halfway done as of now...

Scooter: Oh, alright. Oh hey, I heard from Nora that the guys are sick! A cold or something.

Sara: I'll send them some Beaufort Stew. That'll make 'em feel good.

*She and Scooter make up a huge pot of Beaufort stew, and then haul it into town to give to them.*

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MN, Storyteller and Nora encounter Sara and Scooter on the way into town.

Storyteller: Oooh...that stew smells divine!
MN: I think Kathy and the boys are definitely going to get well, what with all the soup and stew we're sending them.
Nora: Storyteller, what's that you're holding?
Storyteller: It's my rockweed bisque, of course. I whipped up a batch last night while you two weren't looking.
MN: Let me taste...mmm, kind of minty. All right. Each invalid gets one jar of potato and radish stew, one jar of rockweed bisque and one goodly portion of Beaufort...and I just heard that they're all still pretty ill; Richard tried to sneak out of bed and shoot a few hoops during the night, and that aggravated his lungs quite a bit.
Storyteller: Ooooh...well, you know how he is, the poor dear.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: What is it, Zoe?

ZOE: Peter, didn't i hear that Ernie and Telly are on a mission to Save Elmo

PETER: I heard

LITTLE BIRD: It's just that the new TMX is that they get it at regular price and then sell it at a much expensive price

BABY BEAR: (sobbing): Oh!, this is horrible, I can't believe these people would do that at the expenses of those poor children

PETER: I looked up on EBay and one TMX sells for $250 because retail stores run out of TMX (Tickle-Me-Elmo's) and parents have to turn to Online sources to by TMX's for their kids

ZOE: I know, on the way to classes, we can sign on the sign-up sheet that Ernie and Telly posted on the Lobby

LITTLE BIRD: Good Idea

BABY BEAR: We need to save our red friend, Elmo

PETER: That's right!!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: I forgot I have to find a place for you guys to stay this weekend because I'll out of town for a wedding!
Red: Oh sure, just dump us on someone else
Beth: Now come on, you know that's not what's going to happen
Red: I know
Wanda: Well, I'd like to stay with someone who knows me quite well
Beth: I understand that. Logicially I'd love to send you to Lisa's because Rowlf is there, but I know Lisa's been busy with school and hasn't been around much
Abby: I want to stay with someone I know well too, I'm still new
Beth: There's that to consider too. Would you guys like to stay with Ed and the Count? I'm sure they'd be willing to have you come down there
Wanda: Sounds good to me
Abby: And me
Red: Sure, why not
Beth: I'l give him a call now. *calls Ed* Hey, I was wondering if you could take in a few extra roomies this weekend? Friday night through Sunday night specifically?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, no problem Beth... Though I'll probably be reading for my classes, I hope. Let's just see what happens, though I think they'll have plenty to keep busy around here at the dorms.

Catch you later.

BEAR

Reaction score
(Ernie and Telly are sound asleep on the couch)
Big Bird: They were up all night.
Bry: Okay, this is ridiculous. (waking up Ernie and Telly) Guys? Guys, you need to get up.
Telly: (sleepily) Need to help Elmo...
Ernie: (just as sleepily) Must save him...
Bry: No, look...I really admire you two doing this and trying to win justice for your friend but the way you are doing it is going to make you sick. Listen, I promise that we will try and figure something out, but right now you need to go to your beds and get some rest. Then in a couple hours I will wake you so that you can wash up for the Awards tonight. (leads them each to their respective rooms) Is Bert back from the store yet?
Big Bird: Not yet.
Bry: Well, I hope he gets back soon. We need to get ready for the MC Awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.