Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
No need, I'll send it with our bats.
*Bats grab the tin with the sliced pie, along with some paper plates and small spoons for the gang upstairs.
*Bats find Kathy and PD and wait for them to take the things.
Hope you guys like the pie, the slices we already had of a second pie were very good.

Hey Kathy, not sure what's happening with that card. Als I know is that I got a "Thank You" message from MC stating that the card had indeed been sent. Oh well, guess it'll pop up sometime. In case you don't find it, just wanted to wish you a good and safe trip when you go cruisin' next week.
PD:Mmmm....thanks for the pies!They're tasty! :big_grin:
Me:Sure are!
(Out of Character: Thanks for sending the card. :smile: It'll pop up sometime like you said. In fact, maybe the actual mailing system is fouled up here because I tried to Email you thru your profile & I'm not sure if you got it.) Don't worry though

Erine81981

Reaction score
Opens the door.......

Whats all the holler'in for?!

Cookie M: Me heard something about pizza! *licks chops*

Grover: Oh I've been wanting a pizza for so long.

Herry: Count me in!

*All run towards Dee's room*

Cookie said he heard something about pizza. Is this the right place?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Whats all the holler'in for?!

Cookie M: Me heard something about pizza! *licks chops*

Grover: Oh I've been wanting a pizza for so long.

Herry: Count me in!

*All run towards Dee's room*

Cookie said he heard something about pizza. Is this the right place?
Me:Sorry guys...it's not in Dee's room.It was here in the Electric Mayhem band's room,but the pizza & sodas are gone now. Before I leave to go on vacation,we'll have a pizza & soda party, OK?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Up and about doing errands to get ready to leave for the campus around 1 o'clock PM.
Hey guys, sorry you missed out on the pizza, but maybe next time. Uh Kathy... there are technically two rooms that could be called the Electric Mayhem's room. Well, three actually. See, Animal's with Homerthegreat in #31; Dr. Teeth, Floyd and Zoot are with JaniceFerSure in #33; and Janice and Lips are with Doctor Teeth in #35. The thing is that we call JaniceFerSure JFS for short or *D cause her name's Diana and she often ends her posts with a "*" sigline.
Well, gonna get some cereal for breakfast. Hope you guys do well on your first day back at the university.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
(Sweating mildly)

Me: Just gave the room a good cleaning. Somehow Link and I had about 47 packages of Mint Oreos in various places in our rooms. We think perhaps someone was playing a prank on us.

Link: Throwing away 47 packages of mint Oreos made this the saddest day of my life.

Me: Don't worry, Linky ol' buddy...I went out and bought (dramatic pause) Classic O-R-E-O Nabisco *ding*!

Link: (Excited gasp) And the milk?

Me: Three 1-gallon jugs right here!

Link: Gotta go!

Me: If anyone wants Oreos and milk, we think you know where to find us. And not to worry, these are old-fashioned goodness, not those scary mint things.

mupitz

Reaction score
Mokey: We missed the pizza party, Mup.

Me: That's okay, we should invite everyone over for a tea party. Emmm, Gorg radish tea and Doozer cookies.

Mokey: Linc and Doc have cookies. *hint hint*

Me: They've got the scary cookies Moke.

Mokey: They got rid of those, it's all good cookies now. Something called an OREO?

*Mup graps Mokey's hand and down the hall they go, hitting the dumbwaiter at a run*

Mokey: You remind me of Red from time to time. She too is always in a hurry to get somewhere or do something.

Me: These are classic OREOS with milk. And I don't know if you know this Moke, but Link is a .... Pig.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Me: (Hearing loud, rushed footsteps in the hall) Hey Link! Quit stuffing your face, I think company's coming!

Link: (Mouth full of Oreos) Mmf brffd chufft crckt mmm.

Me: Here, drink some of this milk. (Opens door) Becky and Mokey, so nice to see you! Come in, come in...help yourselves to Oreos and milk before Link here scarfs them all down.

Link: I tried but I failed.

Me: Don't worry Link, there's plenty more where those came from. Besides, eat too many of those things and you'll get cavities.

Link: (Mumbling) Hmph. Maybe I like cavities.

Me: No you don't you just like Oreos. How about you, Mokey...they may not be Doozer cookies, but they sure taste good, yeah?

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Up and about doing errands to get ready to leave for the campus around 1 o'clock PM.
Hey guys, sorry you missed out on the pizza, but maybe next time. Uh Kathy... there are technically two rooms that could be called the Electric Mayhem's room. Well, three actually. See, Animal's with Homerthegreat in #31; Dr. Teeth, Floyd and Zoot are with JaniceFerSure in #33; and Janice and Lips are with Doctor Teeth in #35. The thing is that we call JaniceFerSure JFS for short or *D cause her name's Diana and she often ends her posts with a "*" sigline.
Well, gonna get some cereal for breakfast. Hope you guys do well on your first day back at the university.
Oops!Sorry I goofed! :embarrassed:
(Back in character)
Prairie:Wow...it's nice outside! Maybe after my science class I'll take a walk around campus. Want to join me,Kath?
Me:Yeah sure. :smile: Hopefully my sociology class won't be too hard.Plus I want to print out flyers for the MC Dorms pizza party that I was thinking of holding on Friday night.
PD:OK..sounds good!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, the Count and me are here at the campus, in our respective cubicles at the Law School's library. Oy vey, I just want to get back home and put this day behind me. Here's the deal. Thought today was the first day of classes here. Secondly, thought I had till today to go to the bank and sign the payment from the office that pays for my matriculation fees there. Well, the bad joke is that I can't drop off the payment there, I have to go to the Sports Complex and sign over the payment there by tomorrow afternoon. Furthermore, my classes don't start till next Wednesday night when I have a class at 6:00 PM local time.

Oh man, I just want to get back home and relax with my Muppet figure collection and TV shows. On the bright side, at least most of those errands are now done, just gotta take care of some with our books and homebound cleaning-up stuff.
The Count von Count has 9 credits; he'll be taking European History, Demonoloogy, and Mathematical Accounting. As for me, I've got Evidenciary Law, Constitutional History, and Comparative Law for another 9 creds too.
Well, I'll be looking forward to that rest back at the dorms. Hope everyone else is doing fine today.

Status
Not open for further replies.