Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Floyd: Not to worry about the pizza Cookie,Herry,Grover,Mokey & whomever would like some pizza.I just picked up a couple more pizza pies for lunch,these have ground beef,white pizza,hawaiian(each topping on seperate pizzas).BTW,thanks for the pie last night Count. Thanks for coming over last night PD & Kathy. Would you like some pizza Link & Ryan?

Zoot: Just picked up some new reeds for my sax.Now I can,blow man,blow;far out.

Dr. Teeth: You can say that again.

Katzi428

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Thanks for coming over last night PD & Kathy
Me:Hey you're welcome!That pizza sure was good! :smile:
Prairie:Yeah...it was! I LOVE meatball pizza!
Me: I need to make a list of the types of pizzas everyone likes for the party on Friday night. I'll get garlic knots too.They're tasty! :big_grin:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS returns

<JFS enters the room> Hey guys,I'm not 100%;but I'm almost there.Looks like ya'll be having a fiesta.<looking at the pizza boxes & taking 2 slices with ground beef>Don't worry,my hands have been anti-bacterialized.

Dr. Teeth: Hey J,you missed our new dormates,here matriculating in the dorms;Prairie Dawn & Kathy,you said hi before you took leave of absence.They're both far out fantastic.Kyle & his roomies,and others are joining in the pizza festivities as well.Plus,a side note,Prairie is having a pizza party very soon.Maybe you could help her out with anything?

JFS: Boy,I've missed quite a lot this past week,haven't I? Prairie,if you need help with your party,I've worked in a bakery before,making breads & sweets.If you need a extra hand,LMK,okie dokie?

Katzi428

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
<JFS enters the room> Hey guys,I'm not 100%;but I'm almost there.Looks like ya'll be having a fiesta.<looking at the pizza boxes & taking 2 slices with ground beef>Don't worry,my hands have been anti-bacterialized.

Dr. Teeth: Hey J,you missed our new dormates,here matriculating in the dorms;Prairie Dawn & Kathy,you said hi before you took leave of absence.They're both far out fantastic.Kyle & his roomies,and others are joining in the pizza festivities as well.Plus,a side note,Prairie is having a pizza party very soon.Maybe you could help her out with anything?

JFS: Boy,I've missed quite a lot this past week,haven't I? Prairie,if you need help with your party,I've worked in a bakery before,making breads & sweets.If you need a extra hand,LMK,okie dokie?
Prairie: Hi Janice! Thanks for offering to help. How good are you at making chocolate mousse? I've seen the Chef's attempt at making mousse & he used a real moose! :eek: So if you could do that, Kathy & I would appreciate it.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Fer sure,no problem.When do you need it by? I also can make pudding in a cloud,very simple to make(chocolate pudding,layered with cool whip).

Katzi428

Reaction score
Putting Up Signs Around The Hallways of MC Dorms

You Are All Invited For Pizza & Fun In Room 6 (Kathy & Prairie Dawn's Room) on Friday Night.Time:5 to Whenever.Everything Will Be Provided So Don't Worry About Shortages Of Anything.See Ya Friday!
*I step back to look at my work* Looks good! :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
JFS: Fer sure,no problem.When do you need it by? I also can make pudding in a cloud,very simple to make(chocolate pudding,layered with cool whip).
PD:Mmmmm! Sounds yummy! :smile: Well,Kathy's out putting up flyers about the party. It starts at 5 PM on Friday so if you could bring one or the other down by 4:30,that'd be great. BTW...I don't expect you to make both the mousse & the pudding in a cloud.That'd be asking too much.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Its no trouble at all,I'll make both.:smile: They both don't take that long to make & that way everyone can taste a sampling of both.

mupitz

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
How about you, Mokey...they may not be Doozer cookies, but they sure taste good, yeah?
Mokey: mmm, hmmm *crumbs fall to lap*

Me: So Link, Doc you see the flyers for the pizza party? Think we could get an Oreo topped pizza and a radish pizza? What do you think Moke ~ best of both worlds?

Mokey: mmm, hmmm * crumbs fall to lap*

Katzi428

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
JFS: Its no trouble at all,I'll make both.:smile: They both don't take that long to make & that way everyone can taste a sampling of both.
PD:Oh Janice...thanks! :big_grin: I know that my roomie Kathy loves chocolate,so both will be great!
*I re enter the room after putting up flyers for the party*Did I hear something about chocolate?
PD: Yeah! Janice will be making chocolate mousse & pudding in a cloud for the party!
Me:WOW! Thanks Janice!

Status
Not open for further replies.