Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hmmm... Wonder if Kathy's still up. Knowing her, she's as much a believer of the old Garfield maxim as I am... "The sooner you go to sleep on Christmas Eve, the sooner it is Christmas Day."
Luckily, she won't notice the presents tucked away here for her and the girls.

*Knocks on Erin's door. Just heard your bit on the Muppetcast Christmas Eve special episode. Thanks Erin, that was rully great of you and your family. So we send them all big holiday hugs and well-warm-wishes.
*Hangs a Muppet Show logo wreath and leaves presents for all, peppermint Doozersticks and cinnamon spiced chocolate meant to distract them from the real gifts.
Erin: Thanks for the notice Ed, and many thanks for the gifts...and thank you, Grover, Herry, Bruce and Murray for your presents; my family sends their regards.
Nora: Wow, thanks, you guys...but what did Ed say?
Erin: Early Christmas present, you guys. Scooter, Beige, this is before you guys came to room with us, but we helped do an AIDS quilt panel for Richard.
Scooter: Nice. So what happened?
Erin: It's been mentioned on Muppetcast.
Beige: Wow, we'll have to hear it...hey, are those peppermint Doozer sticks?
Storyteller: And that cocoa looks delicious...but don't drink too much of it tonight, all right?

(presents are piled under tree, wreath is hung and cocoa is prepared)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Goes out to dinner. Sure hope all my forum/dorm friends got what they were hoping for for Christmas. We'll be back after the movie and hope to hear how you liked the presents left on your doorsteps from my little batty bearers.
*Hopes to hear from Claudia about that twentieth haunter as I'm not sure about what it should be at the moment.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Boy, It is a great christmas at the Dorms

ZOE: I got a lot of presents from you and my Other Dorms

BABY BEAR: I got a baseball mitt from Telly

LITTLE BIRD: And I got some Goodies from Big Bird and Ernie and Bert

PETER: Everybody cares about me

ZOE: AWW

Erine81981

Reaction score
A taxi pulls up with a guy and four monsters. They all get out and take their stuff back up to their room

We are back!

Grover: *carring a bunch of presents*

Here let me help you. *gets some of his presents and place them in the living room* There you go.

Herry: *comes in wearing some new clothes and carring some presents*

Bruce: I'm glad that Christmas is over.

Everyone gasp

Bruce: I'm just saying that because....i'm just glad to be back here with you guys. I know i love my family but there are sometimes i would rather spend christmas here.

Murray: *coming in* *whew* *pulling a cart full of stuff*

Boy. We made off like bandits.

Herry: Were not bad guys.

No no no. I mean of all the stuff we got for christmas. It's kinda of like robbing a store.

Herry: I see....i think?

Oh well. Come on. Let's get everything unpacked and back into our rooms.

Grover: Someone left something on our door mat.

*opens the box* It's from Ed. He left us a bunch of stuff for christmas. It's our presents from him.

Murray: Oooo some peanutbutter.

Candy!

Bruce: Lots of it too.

We all grab stuff out of our gift box and just in amazed by what Ed, The Count and Uncle Deadly got us.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia:
(Downloading music to add to her mp3 player)

Bunsen:
(Clears throat)

Dr. Van Neuter:
(Snorts)

Beaker:
(Sighs oddly)

Claudia:
(Unaffected)

Bunsen:
Why don't you take a small break from your new mp3 and join the others?
Hmmm?

Claudia:
(Ignores)
llllaaaaaattteeeerrr.....
(Zombieness)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ed lies almost motionless in his bed, exhausted by the ongoing work to get the first volume perfected, what with all the little details to get it to Aunt Ru.
Count: Mmm, I heard Kyle and his four furry friends returning. Guess they found the candy box from Penny Candyman's we left them (not to mention everybody else).
UD: Yes, amazing how the smaller things bring such joy.
Count: Don't forget... We also left them a candy cane and festively bordered nameplate so each resident can use it year-round.
UD, spying the envelope from Alex, uses his claw to snatch it: By the by, thank you and Ed for the silver skull-swinging chain.
Count: You're velcome, it compliments your walking coat.
The spectral spook happens to be wearing a newly worn walking coat, still stilletoed with various punched-out holes here and there.
Count: And I must thank you as vell for the bat fixtures now gracing the organ's pipes.
He sits down to admire the additions to his musical instrument, summoning each as they count off in softly sighing song.
Uncle Deadly slices the tip of the letter, finding a card that suddenly comes out brandishing its own deadly implement.
Card: I am the Grim Reader... And I have come for... Your tomes.
UD: Ah, then you'll be wanting this big heavy book Ed's been sifting through. Have at it.
The phantomly dragon inserts the card inside the original text-versioned covers of Kermie's Girl, allowing it to hack away with a swipe of its small scythe.

Count: Pleasant dreams everybody...
*Both Count and UD: And happy holidays to all...
And to all a good fright!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ooh..look at the candy Ed The Count & Uncle D left for us! I'm telling you,girls,pretty soon I'll need to be rolled out of here!:eek:
Prairie & Rosita laugh
Rosita: No Kathy...we'd never let that happen to you.
Prairie: Of course not!You can be so silly sometimes.
Thanks.But with the popcorn & goodies I got as presents,plus Christmas you know whats left over...well I guess I'll have to use willpower.
Prairie: Don't worry about it!It's the holidays! Plus you're going away for about a week,right? On the cruise & then to your brother's house?
Right. So I won't worry until after I come back.
Rosita:Right! So let's have some chocolates now:smile:
the three of us dig into the candy

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: (tucking Tosh and Mimzy into bed) Whoo. Kinda hectic these last couple days, hasn't it?
Gillis: Oh yes, definitely. Are you sure your mother wasn't insane to offer to host both Christmases at your house?
Kim: Oh believe me Maestro, there were a few times that I found myself questioning her sanity.
Boober: (sleepily) I still think we should have offered to stay and clean up...
Kim: I know, but I wanted to get back to the dorms before it was too late. I mean, Tosh and Mimzy have already crashed.
Gillis: So be a good Fraggle and go to sleep, Boober.
Kim: Gillis...
Gillis: Sorry. (yawns)
Kim: Hmm. Sounds like somebody should follow his own advice.

-Kim

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia:
I feel so funny.
It's pleasing!

Dr. Van Neuter:
Wait, don't go in there.
(Gently pushes her into the room)

Beaker:
(Gasps)
MEEEP!

Claudia:
(Hiccup)
Y'know, I never thought eggnog to be so...sour.
It tasted like rotten grapes...I...I swear.
(Laughs at the wall)

Bunsen:
(Smells her)
Oof! Claudia, what on earth have you been drinking?
Don't tell me Phillip forgot to give you the right one!

Dr. Van Neuter:
Well! There were four eggnog drinks this morning!

Bunsen:
Couldn't you have at least checked?

Dr. Van Neuter:
They all smelled the same!
It was kind of hard to differentiate.

Bunsen:
(Shakes head)
No wonder mine did not have the exact flavor I was looking for.
Very well done, Phillip.

Dr. Van Neuter:
(Scowls)

Claudia:
I....oh, wh-what....thissssssssssssssssss....
ergh...

Bunsen:
Slurring, not a good sign.
Keep her inside the room until she sobers up.

Dr. Van Neuter:
Why me, melonhead?

Bunsen:
It certainly isn't my responsibility.
(Hurries out of the room)

Beaker:
(Tags along)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So lon as it's not the Christmas party of '83 all over again. Hmmm, wonder if Alex sent any more of those curious cards to any other dorm dwellers.
*Goes back to business while Grim Reader continues slicing and dicing through the voluminous book.

Status
Not open for further replies.