Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(some hours earlier, gang departs for big ten-year party.)

(Scooter is wearing a shirt that says "There are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary and those who don't." Nora has a new set of silver barrettes shaped like 10s in her hair. Erin is wearing a shirt covered in ones and zeroes. Storyteller carries a chocolate truffle cheesecake with a 10 iced on top, and Beige is gleefully humming "Take Ten Terrific Girls," much to Storyteller's chagrin.)

BEAR

Reaction score
(some hours earlier, gang departs for big ten-year party.)

(Scooter is wearing a shirt that says "There are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary and those who don't." Nora has a new set of silver barrettes shaped like 10s in her hair. Erin is wearing a shirt covered in ones and zeroes. Storyteller carries a chocolate truffle cheesecake with a 10 iced on top, and Beige is gleefully humming "Take Ten Terrific Girls," much to Storyteller's chagrin.)
Cookie: (eying the Storyteller's baked delight) Yum!
Bryan: (Chuckles) Well, as you can see, today's Number of the Day is 10.
Cookie: And what a tasty number it is! (about to snatch some frosting off the cheesecake)
Bryan: (Stopping him) Down, boy!
Big Bird: Hey, Bryan, are we gonna go to the party or what?
Snuffy: Yeah, I'm even wearing my bowtie.
Big Bird: Looks very snappy.
Snuffy: Thanks, Bird. I like your necktie too.
Big Bird: Thanks!
Ernie: You comin', Bert? Come on, we don't want to be late. Ten-hut!
Bert: Ernie!
Ernie: Khekhekhe!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Today, once the rains stop and the electricity's come back...

Uncle Deadly has a small silvery 10 skull hanging from the chains linked to his recently laundered tattered jacket.
Count returned to retrieve a 10-spotted handkerchief tucked into the lapel of his coat.
Ed sallies forth with his mystical top hat, graced by a 10 of Pumpkins card on the side of the hatband.

OK guys... Let's head out for Hensonville's 10th birthday party!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'll be at the party later on tonight. I'm heading off to work. See you guys then. *waves to Bryan and his gang of merry men and to Ed with his snappy cloak, top hat and cane* *drives off listening to every Sesame Street song with the # 10 in it*

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Boober: (blinking) You're home early.
Kim: Yeah. Weather's really cruddy, so the boss closed us down early. The parking lot was practically a skating rink.
Boober: Eucch. Good call.
Gillis: Indeed. Tonight's a good night for staying inside anyway.
Kim: No arguments there.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Meanwhile, at the convention center... *Rubs Fatatita's fur, finding a small 10 pinned to her violet-blackened ribbon.
UD: Mmm, this party's too dead. It needs some livening up.
Yeah... But we can't do anything until Kyle gets here. He's got our music system.
Count chats to Prairie and Rosita near the punch bowl. Rosita has a Spanish dress with festive red and orange diezes printed on them, while Prairie opted for a small pair of 10 earrings to compliment the wristwatch marking 10 oçlock with disregard to the actual time.

*OOC: Guys, I'll be without internet access tonight. So I'll miss out on all the zaniness that takes place when I'm asleep... But even more so tonight. Just carry on with the party, talk to you tomorrow hopefully.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*walks in with the music system* Heyyyyy.....hardly anyone is here. Where is everyone?

Murray: Maybe they all went back to the dorms.

Oh come on. I told everyone i would be here.

Herry: Why not start the music?

Maybe so. Ok Murray. You know what to do.

Murray: *pops out of sight and back into site with his DJ getup* Yo yo yo. It's Me Dj Murray here to spin some awsome sweet tracks.

This should get everyone to come in and start dancing.

Herry: I know i want to dance already. *starts dancing arcoss the floor*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie sitting on a swing and swinging sadly Boy Rosita...I sure miss Kathy.
Rosita: I do too,but she sees me coming from behind Prairie,and I put my finger to my lips as if to tell Rosita not to say anything I'm sure she'll be back soon.
Prairie:I wish she would.
Better watch what you wish for ,kiddo! pushing Prairie on the swing
Prairie:KATHY!:excited: Is that really you?
No...it's the Man in the Moon!:rolleyes: Now come off that swing and give me a hug!You too Rosita!
the three of us bundle in a group hug
Where's Gaffer?
Rosita:stick_out_tongue:laying with Fatatita.I'll get her.
No...that's OK Rosita. I'm sure she'll come up to me later.Hopefully she won't hold a grudge against me for being gone for so long.
Rosita:No..I don't think so. How are you feeling,anyway?
Eh...so so. Having good days and bad days. I was sick of sitting home.And I missed everyone.So I decided to come back here.
Prairie:We've missed you too,Kath.And don't worry.We'll take care of you when you're not feeling great.
Thanks.I got all my medical tests done.So I find out the results from my doctor in a bit less than 2 weeks, It seems so long to wait though.
Rosita:We know,Kath.But we,and the rest of the dormies are here for you.
It's good to have friends like you all.:smile:

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: The Super Bowl is coming up

ZOE: Oh, Who are you going to root for

PETER: The Patriots

ZOE: Me and Baby Bear and Little Bird are going to root for the Patriots!

PETER: Wow! You going to go for the soon 19-0 Patriots

BABY BEAR: Yes, The Pats are Unbeaten

LITTLE BIRD: So why don't we go swimming and then go shopping for the party

PETER: Good Plan

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Storyteller: (writing) "It is a ceremony in which silly creatures in armored suits pay homage to an oblong ball made from the hide of a cow, but which is oddly often termed a 'pigskin,' and the spectators yell and scream and devour a ritual feast of fattening foods..."
Nora: And that, my friends, is the Super Bowl in a nutshell.
Scooter: Only not as civilized. So who are you rooting for, Giants or Patriots?
Nora: My brother and his buddies up at college in New Hampshire are all rooting for the Patriots, that's for certain.
Erin: Hmm...well, I come from a family of Giants fans. Where we come from, we call them the Jersey Giants. However, I kinda like the Patriots too.
Beige: I thought you weren't a football fan.
Erin: That's right...I'm just going to wish both teams a good game, and go off and do something else. That's what I've done for every Super Bowl.
Storyteller: Good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.