Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
In Room 19, Kim and the Fraggle Crew are watching the inauguration.

Kim: *sniffles*
Boober: Here. *hands over the Kleenex box*
Kim: Thanks. *sniffles*
Gillis: ...are you crying?
Kim: No... *sniffles* It's just my thrice-[CENSORED] sinuses, that's all. Just need to take my Mucinex.
Gillis: Ah.
Kim: *sniffles*

-Kim

Erine81981

Reaction score
RedRocker said:
*Hears Erine81981 talking about LBP, runs over to them*
OMG! I love that game! sackboy is just the coolest thing made out of cloth EVER!
*Smells pie*
Woah. Gotta go claim that pie. :smile:
Awsome! A Little Big Planet gamer! Yes love it all. Me and my friend and my roomies played all today.

Herry: It was really fun!

Frazzle: Wogjg geeg fgeekk sackboy!

Yes Frazzle. It was the frezzeal of the day. (under breath) What ever that means?

Wolfgang: Arrrrgf!

Homer Honker: Honk honk honk honktiy!

Herry: Oh yea Homer. That part was neat looking. I liked the part where me your friend Chris got to play with the car in the subway station part.

Yes that was fun stuff. I enjoyed the having to run through all that fire but my sackboy died. So Chris took over with his sackboy. Fun stuff that game. Ya'll wanna go over there tomorrow?

Everyone: YEAH!

Good choice. I'll let my firend know when i get off from work to pick up all of ya'll up. I'm going to look up the newest MuppetCast. Haven't had time yet. *heads over to The Muppet Cast web page*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Restless... Can't find... Anything good... *Settles for muffin and milk. *Keeps checking to see what's happenin' with others.

RedRocker

Reaction score
*Comes dancing into hallway*
Oh yeaaaah! I just bagged myself a few dozen mini muffins!
*Offers muffin to everyone in the 'Fraggle' Corridor, and The Count.*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw thanks Katherine. BTW: Where's Lou? Haven't seen her in a while. Course, if she's in her "private time" that's okay too. *Saves mini muffin for later. :insatiable: sneaks his in hand and googly eyes are seen, swiping it clean off.

RedRocker

Reaction score
Ah, Lou. She's suffering from her 'Birthday Escapade.' It's a long story, but basically, Lou plus 12 pounds of cake, sugar, and a lot of candy does not equal a sane fraggle. She's stuck in our room right now, strapped to a chair. Which brings me to my next subject; an apology. I'm very sorry if you or anyone else have heard any high - pitched screaming late at night. Aparently, she's 'burning the midnight oil'.
*Hears a girly giggling, and a long scream*
Meh, she'll be fine...I'll see how she is in the morning, but she's banned from eating my b-day cake. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... It's already begun.

*Has Disney pins put up on a sort of trophy cloth hanging on our versatile holiday candelabra. Mickey as Jack, Witch Minnie riding her broom with Figaro, and smexy Jessica frightened by bats. *Has place for the newest two won, Master Gracey and Kermit Coin. Hm, maybe I should get a Friday the 13th too..

:crazy: :eek: :flirt:

Last edited:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia: -Dangling upside-down, watching the three tend to their responsibilities- Alright, so what's the purpose of this?

Bunsen: -Timing her- To see how long it takes for a girl like you to pass out, why? -Looks innocent-

Beaker: -Quietly gets the firewood-

Blind Pew: Smoked Colombian, anyone? ;P

Bunsen: Oooh, that sounds delightful!

Beaker: Mee, mee, mee...-Gasps, sees Alex in the hall and runs to his darling flower- ALEXMEEP! -Clings to her leg, snuggling her with his baby soft red hair- xD

Bunsen: B-Bea...Beakie? -Is mildly jealous- Should you ever need me, just give me a call, Beakie-Poo!...;_;

Blind Pew: Do I detect envvvyyy?

Bunsen: -In denial- Don't be silly, Mr. Pew. -Laughs nervously-

Claudia: o_____o....

Blind Pew: He'z steaming like a hot bun! -Pats the side of her cheek- Hissss!

Claudia: -Bites finger-

Blind Pew: Ahhhh, ahhh! Ze brat bit me! Ohhohohoho! Ohhh!

Claudia: -gives a nasty lick- Bleeggghhh!

Blind Pew: ACCCCKK! -Goes to wash his hands-

Bunsen: Naughty girl! Shame on you, hurting Mr. Pew like that...-Goes to assist the pirate- Did the meanie hurt you?

Blind Pew: Yez. -Looks to him quietly- Does...Does this look infected to you? ;_;

Bunsen: Don't be ridiculous, my dear...It's....-Slaps hand over mouth quietly, stifling a gasp as he inspects his finger- Ooohhh...>_o

xD

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(Scooter and Beige are reciting lines from Henry V.)

Beige (as Pistol): ...and from heartstring I love the lovely bully. What is thy name?
Scooter (as Henry): Harry le roi.
Beige: Leroy? That is a Cornish name. Art thou of Cornish crew?
Scooter: No, I am a Welshman.
Beige: Know'st thou Llewellyn?
Scooter: Yes.
Beige: Tell him I'll knock his leek about his pate upon St. Davy's day.

Erin: So are you going to do the Crispian's Day speech?
Scooter: No way; I only remember "we happy few, we band of brothers."
Nora: One of Laurence Olivier's finest moments. "Each man will stand a-tiptoe and say, 'These scars I had on Crispian's Day.'"
Storyteller: Mmm, well...it's a sterling piece of literature but I still don't approve of all this leek-bashing.
Beige: (reading script) Let's skip back to the scene with Katherine and her terrible French.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... Didn't Beaker get a new girlfriend over winter brake in that new Muppets special?

*Imagines Spammy in flowing red wig, blue bloomers, and green fishtail. *Dreamy sigh.

And don't lemme catch you try burning Claudia again. Burning witches indeed. Do you want the witches to hex you and your inventions to actually work? *Shudders.

*Brewing leak stew with shallits and onions and peppers, and short ribs in red blood wine sauce. *Bats send a few bowls over to Storyteller and her friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.