Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Trust me Aaron, Snuffy's cave's this way.
I know these Fraggle paths are like a sort of labyrinth or master maze, but mazes are my favorite. And besides, I know the right path to take like the back of my hand. Of course, it helps to have this handy dandy little magic spool of thread with us too.
Come on, I think we can get there just in time.

Erine81981

Reaction score
GonzoGirl You still with us, back there Erine? Sorry we only have one flashlight to see by, but we're almost there now.
Yea I'm still here. Ur right about it being so dark in here.

(PS Aaron I messed up. When I told u the Sam the Eagle had be choosed. He wasn't That meant that u could of bunked w/ Sam but I messed up. Count Ed *thinks to himself* Thats sound cool. U should use that Name but Sam was never choosed was he?)

lili

Reaction score
well, boober... here we are! home sweet home.

boober is furiously scrubbing the walls... i think he's a little germ paranoid. he's also doing a bit of home decorating. there is a line of flowerpots along the mantlepiece (for luck), and a large blue umbrella holder containing six walking sticks (also for luck). He's made an interesting kind of mobile out of yo-yo's (they're lucky too). He's installed all his favourite pots and pans and his best laundry basket...

Boober, is there any room for my stuff? and why are there so many blankets on my bed! I already have a doona! (US tranlation: quilt, duvet, whatever). Right, for luck. hmm.

Aww, he's made a little "home sweet home" sign to hang over the Fraggle tunnel to fraggle rock...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
For a moment, I thought I heard Kyle's voice asking me a question. Well, if he asked whether or not Sam the Eagle has been taken as a roommate, the answer is yes. Sam's currently rooming with GonzoLeaper in Room #21. That's why I asked Beauregard (MC) and Sweetums to move, and they did to Room #28.
Hope this helps and see you soon.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok I guess I never read his. I thought I was mistaking and wanted to not make a Aaron have to room w/ Muppet Newsman. He never talks and I figured He would like to change His Muppet character. But Oh well. Thanks Count.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Muppet college roommates...what a funny idea. You know, for those of you n college right now, enjoy it while it lasts!

As cool as the Muppets are, there is no Muppet that was as cool as my real roommate in college. We were roommates for all four years in college, and we're still good friends. He was great because he was never annoying and never complained.

I imagine I was more comparible to a Muppet than he was, being the silly person that I am. I was a lot like Boober, since I did all the laundry in college. But with some of the annoying things I must've done, I was probably like Joe the Armadillo as well.

My roommate was really good with computers. Are there any Muppets that were good with computers? Yeah, I know about Baby Scooter. How about Waldo C. Graphic? I'd need someone to help me with my computer. I need all the help I can get! So yeah, I'd either have Waldo or Joe the Armadillo as a fictional Muppet roommate. Joe is cool.

Or maybe Tutter...he wouldn't take up as much space. More for me and my massive video game collection!

--Klonoa
Any Muppets that like video games, too?

Aaron

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:

(PS Aaron I messed up. When I told u the Sam the Eagle had be choosed. He wasn't That meant that u could of bunked w/ Sam but I messed up. Count Ed *thinks to himself* Thats sound cool. U should use that Name but Sam was never choosed was he?)
i would like to change my roommate how a bout :boo: and :sleep:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
*pauses with the flashlight* Sorry about that! There is light just up ahead...did Snuffy put in track lighting?!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh, Aaron, are you talking about changing your roomate for both Statler and Waldorf? Well, since they haven't been taken yet I guess it'd be acceptable. Just not sure how the Newsman's gonna take it when we get back. And I guess you'll have to talk to Scooter (MC) about changing your inner room decor, but let me know and we might be able to make it happen.

Oh, and Klanoa, there's always Digit available as a roommate. He's rully technically inclined; he likes science fiction programming; and can even host a computer/TV satellite hookup in his own chest.
LMK and we'll see about getting you a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.