Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Uh Crazy E. Please don't control my room mate ok. No one else has control mine so please don't do that again ok I don't want to be rude but please don't touch or do anything to either of them. I won't even touch urs. Ok got it?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Feeling much better after a quick trip to the bathroom, the Count finally returns to his room.

Oh, hello Cookie Monster. Have you been waiting here all this time? Well, don't worry. Just head on up back to Kyle and we'll join you shortly.
*After dismissing Cookie Monster and watching him go up the stairs, the Count enters his room and closes the door behind him.

Well, Mokey, are you almost ready?
Ah, you look beautiful in your dark gray cloak and Lanford's looking quite well himself as well indeed. Ah, the number cookies have been all laid out on the serving platter! Perfect.

*Smells the sniff of the freshly re-toasted cookies and looks happily at all the numbers laid out in a row. Yes! This'll be a nice little party. Is that Mike Harvey's Supergold playing on the radio in the room Mokey? You so know what we like, good music and good times. Ah, they're playing Ride Captain Ride fright now! Gotta get dressed.

*Quick change to his wardrobe, and picks up the platter with the cookies.
Shall we Mokey?
Yes, let's shall.
Mokey holds the door open for the Count and stands ready to help him as his human/fraggle guide.

*A plantive call of COOKKIIEESSSS! can be heard from upstairs.
Yes, Cookie Monster we're coming.

*To Mokey, I do so hope we brought enough for everybody and Cookie Monster as well.

Scooter

Reaction score
Walks over with clipboard in hand to the counts room.
Hi. Thanks for letting me in on the problems. I will update my descriptions right away but the pictures might take a day. I did want to explain the method to some of my madness though. I drew most of this up according to some of your post which had lists and descriptions of who was with who and where. According to one and everywhere that I have looked Aaron (as in Aaron like rowlf) is rooming with the Newsman. Dontliveonthemoon (erin) is roomed with Ernie on floor two in room #29.

The reason why I have the Monsters and Ernie81,981 across from you and Mokey is because, in one of your rooming descirptions you had said, "f. Place Ernie81,981 and the monsters on floor one across from Mokey's and y room as long as they have an internal refridgerator in their room for Cookie's Midnightsnacks." So I figured you wanted them across from you. I know at one point you had said Kim and Red could be next to you but then because of the common room it wasn't possible. I did find a way to make it possible but I can change it so they are across from you and the monsters next to them if you like. Actually I will make that change for you. So that means room #2 is now empty.
::Jots some notes down on paper::

Alright I know the numerical thing is a little odd but I did that for a reason too. At one point you had said that Rachael and Fozzie could have room #7. Someone had said that, that was the room on the other side of the common room. so if it is alright I would like to keep the numberr system the way it is. I can change it but then the whole schematic for the floor is people want certain rooms like #7 on the other side of the common room.

I knew the name was Crazy something but when I was away from my computer for the draft drawings of the dorm and couldn't remeber. I drew about six drafts before everyone fit where I thought it had been stated that they should be.

I also placed them on my own because no one had said anything about where those two were going I hope I made the correct decision.

You have been a really big help and I am going to go make some of those changes now. (why do I have a feeling I am gointo to be typing the floor descriptions a lot untill I get it correct LOL) Thanks once again.

--Scooter-- :wink:

Scooter

Reaction score
changed layout

Here is Floor one's layout again with afew changes which have been pointed out to me.
****So I do not have to rewrite all of floor two, "Crazy" is supposed to read "Crazy Ernie." Sorry about that Crazy Ernie
Onto Floor one!
Coming out the door from the stairs you are facing the lower common room. The setup is very similar to that of the upper hall. However there isn't a lobby. Turning to the right you face another hallway of dorms.

On your right. (same side as the stairs.)
Room#2-Kim and Red
Room#4-Erin81,000 and CookieMonster, and GroverMonster, and HerryMonster.
Room#6-Unoccupied
Room#8-Unoccupied

On your left. (Same side as the common room)
Room#1-The Count and Mokey. (with the dumbwaiter)
Room#3-Unoccupied
Room#5-Unoccupied
A storage/janitor/supply room

You turn back to face the common room and then turn to your left. Surprise Surprise another hallway.

On your right. (Same side as the common room)
Room#7-Rachael and Fozzie
Room#9-Squigiman and Gonzo
Room#11-Unoccupied
Room#13-Unoccupied

On your left (same side as the stairs)
Room#10- Scooter and Scooter
Room#12-Dr Bombay and Kermit
Room#14-Unoccupied
and a Bathroom.

I hope you all enjoyed that little edit and I hope I got everything right. If there is something wrong please tell me and I will do my best to fix the problem. (I am doing this because my edit button is not playing nicely at the moment)
I will also try to update the descriptions and drawing as often as I can. (as well as the rest of my webpage.)
--Scooter-- :wink:

Aaron

Reaction score
Aaron goes to talk to kyle

hey kyle what are you doin

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Party Conversations

Well, it looks as if my number cookies were a hit. Oops, I'm sorry, our number cookies. Sorry about that Mokey. I must commend you for all your help during the making of the cookies.

*Inner Thought: Must buy little gift for Mokey tomorrow.*

What's that you say Mokey? There's a note stuck to the door? Please read it to me.
Mokey gets through reading the note left by Scooter (MC member) as the new dorm layout planner. Well, there's a few things I need to write up for Scooter's benefit. Guess I'll just tape it to the front of his door and hope he'll see it in the morning when we can talk about it again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Note for Scooter

OK, thought I'd hexplain myself a moment. In the initial layout planning for the dorms' Floor 1 this was what I thought.

You enter through the main doors and the lobby's behind a sliding glass door in front of you. No, sorry, no sliding glass doors. The lobby's just in front of you and the rows of dorm rooms are behind that. On Floor 2 to your left there's the room for Byron and Rowlf, then the common or living room with the dumbwaiter inside which takes up the space of two rooms, the room shared by Don'tLiveonMoon or Aaron and Ernie, the room shared by Daffyfan2003 or Kenny and Bert, and then the bathrooms. On your right there's the room shared by Fozzie Bear or Kevin and Floyd, the room shared by Anathema or Alex and Janice, and the room shared by HeraLirambar and Zoot. You then descend via a flight of stairs to Floor 2. You find a similar setup here as the one seen on Floor 2. In front to your left, there's the room shared by the Count (MC member) and Mokey Fraggle, the common room with the dumbwaiter inside which takes up the space of two rooms, the room shared by Squigiman and Gonzo the Great, and a vacant room which I offered up to Rachael and Fozzie Bear. On your right hand you find the room shared by Kyle and the three monsters, then the room shared by Kim and Red Fraggle, then the room shared by Dr. Bombay and Kermit the Frog in front of the room shared by Squigiman and Gonzo the Great, and then the room shared by you and Scooter (the Muppet). But I immediately realized the folly of such a layout when I remembered that I said that the room for Kim and Red Fraggle had to be in front of our own cause the living room made it impossible for their room to be next to the one shared by Mokey and myself. So I quickly re-posted a subsequent layout that had the rooms corrected much like you did in your new layout for Floor 1. Room #1: The Count and Mokey Fraggle, Room #2 (across from Room #1): Kim and Red Fraggle, Room #4: Kyle and the monsters. Now reading about your changes and understanding that your layout is far superior to my own, I rully like the work you've put into coming up with the blueprints for this truly vonderful Muppet College dorm house. Keep the plans just as the last posted version and things will be vonderful, unless we get some new boarders.
Hope this helps and have a pleasant morrow.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Can i ask a question refuring to my room r we the first floor u come to when u enter the dorm w/ the longe? And if we aren't then i want to be on the floor w/ Aaron and the Newsman. I don't mean to be rude because I would love to be right across from the fraggles but when I saw the dorm we were on the first floor which is on the first floors w/ the longe and where Aaron and sign in book r.?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Kyle, FYI... There's no real distinction in the floors as to the one with a living room or lounge or common room, since there's one on both floors. However, Floor 2 is the main floor that you enter when you come in through the doors of the dorm house. Floor 1 is the basement level floor beneath the floor you enter when you pass through the dorm house's doors. If you like, I guess you could have your room moved upstairs to Floor 2 to be next to Aaron Likes Rowlf and the Newsman. Just placed your room downstairs in what would be Room #4 of Floor 1 cause you hadn't said anything until now about your preference as to where you'd like your room to be. That, and since you're bunking with three Sesame Street monsters, I thought it would be kind of neat to open up the door of the room that Mokey and I share and find something new to coutnt each day... three cute and furry blue monsters! But if you want your room moved, I suggest you leave a note to that effect taped to Scooter's door. (Just place a post here in this thread and preface it "Note for Scooter" in the subject heading.)
Hope this helps and have a pleasant morrow. Oh, and I hope Cookie Monster and Grover and Herry enjoyed the number cookies at the party earlier tonight.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well since u said it like that I'll stay right here. *hugs Count* I can always go and spend-the-night at Aaron and Newsman's room. Yea they enjoyed them. Its seem that Cookie is still looking for more. He went looking for u but I didn't tell him ur right across from us. Didn't want Cookie bothering u two. Well thanks for having us bunk across from ya'll.

*hears Cookie's voice upstairs*

Well u better shut ur door. I'll talk to ya'll later.

Status
Not open for further replies.