Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah guys, could you hold your screening behind closed doors please? The thing is that I'd like to still come into this place and still come in with the same sense of love and fun which attracted me to take up a room down here in the first place. Now, if there were someone who'd like to engage in steady conversation with me so as to provide some banter throughout the thread, I'd be up for it! Unless we have to resort to conversations with ourselves, which though may prove fruitful, would seriously cut down on the interaction with other roomies and boarders here in the house. Just trying to ask nicely for your conversation to be held between the two of you without upseting you as to stating that I don't particularly like that show and would hate to read a ton of posts of you two guys going back and forth about that when I'm rully kinda jealous that the two of you are here that long and often so as to sustain such a conversation.

Hope this helps, and that I haven't said the wrong thing to upset any of you.
Guess I'll just wait until Friday evening to host Kim and Red as we talk about their room. Unless of course Mokey and I start talking about the ghosts I'm creating for my Muppet Party.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
We still need to plan for the 24th.Jim Henson's birthday is the biggest muppet fan holiday of the year!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So what do you propose we do to prepare the dorm house for such a party? I mean, you know how not every room's taken, and of the ones that have been taken not allof them have been designed yet. So shall we just try to plan for a house-wide party on the 24th? And what shall we eat? And what shall we wear? And what games will we have at the party?
Guess it's just a bit of murder trying to preemptively plan for a party like this one.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
For Ice cream we can have Rainbow Vanilla for the Rainbow Connection,Mint for Kermit,Chocolate for Rowlf and Chocolate chip and cookies and cream to hold off cookie monster.We can Watch Muppet movies and specials Including World of Jim Henson,30 years of Muppets,Muppets celebrate Jim henson.The rooms will be decked out in decorations with Muppets performed by Jim,and we'll have trivia,Muppet Monopoly,Muppet 3D chess,and pin the cookie in Cokkie monstetr's mouth(a poster,not the real one)We'll have a lot of cake so we might manage to get a couple of pieces before cookie eats in in a big messy"AMMnumnumnumnumnum!!!!"

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok I'm back sorry I had to go get some popcorn at the store. Oh lets see. Count can I ask u something. What was that u were telling them on the post u posted? Can u explain?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well I'm going to bed. Glad u enjoyed them. So I'll leave my Box set here. Bye. I'll say hi to the Monster for u. Good Night.

Aaron

Reaction score
good night btw when do we start classes

Erine81981

Reaction score
Are u asking me or the Count? Cause I don't know when?

Aaron

Reaction score
Aaron finds a chart that says classes start tomorrow

yikes tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.