Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*stick head out of doorway*

He thinks were right there.

Grover: What?

I just heard Count say this is Grover, Herry, Cookie and Me but Cookie and Herry r not even here as well as us.

Grover: What in the world r u talking about?

Ed is talking to the new Borders and is introdoucing us to Her and were not there.

Grover: Oh Edwardo. He must be blind.

*Nods head, shuts door*

G-MAN

Reaction score
(comes from time machine)
Me:Hey guys, Rizzo and I are friends again, we just got back from seeing all three Godfather Movies back when they originally came out, Rizzo also wanted to make a detour at some grassy knoll in Dallas. I think I heard some kind of gunshot but I'm not sure.
Rizzo:Lets just say what had to be done, had to be done.
Me: (turns to Ed without Rizzo seing and does the crazy sign as we walk back to our room)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, what happened to FroggyGirl18 and Camilla?!? Did they check in with you Aaron? Did you give them a room key, and if so which one? Just wanna know to see how it fits into the dormhouse plans Scooter (MC) and I oversee from time to time. And also, to just see the face on Squigiman and Gonzo when they learn about our new boarders and laugh when Gonzo zooms over to their room to reunite with his poultry love.
Have a good night.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey guys. Herry and Cookie made it back from SS.

*Herry comes out of the room wearing a flanel rob*

HM: Hey fellow dormers. I see ya'll are all up and...*flips thought a book*...awear.

Grover: What got into Herry?

I don't know? Ask him.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, Mokey just came back from gathering up some radishes from the Gorg's garden, she can reach it through the Fraggle hole in our room you know. And I was watching Smallville and Angel tonight before they seemingly broke for the holiday season. As of fright now, I'm just checking up on the forums and I'll head off to sleep before a full day of reading with my readers tomorrow at my campus cubicle.
Hope to hear from the rest of you and have a good night.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Count. See ur about to dose off. I'll talk to u tomorrow and Good night Mokey.

Status
Not open for further replies.