Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hello. I'm Kyle. Theses fellows r: Grover, Herry and Cookie. And ur name might be?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mokey and I are fine. How are you and the Newsman, Aaron? Are you going to stay here at the dorms for tommorow? And what about the others here in the dorms? There's a great Turkey Day surprise I'm working on, but I'd like to know if some of the other boarders will be here to make it worth my while. Basically, it will be a movie marathon to settle the age-old question... who's the better castaway, Joel Robinson or Mike Nelson?
Hope this helps and have a good T-Day weekend.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*Grover runs out and yells*

Grover: HAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANKSGIVING!!!

No Grover. That not until tomorrow. Wait 'til tomorrow.

Grover: Ok. Well Me, Cookie and Herry r going to be leaving tonight.

Why?

Grover: Because. We have to ride the float tomorrow, for the Thank Sesame Street Day.

Grover. Don't u mean Thanksgiving Day.

Grover: Nope. Were Thanks for SS. Ok. Cookie Herry? Do ya'll have ur bags packed?

Herry: I do. I don't know about Cookie. He's in the other room grunting.

*the camra pans across the wall to where Cookie is*

CM: Me don't know what wrong? *scraches head* Me packed what me needs.
*camra looks at suitcase full of (what else) Cookies* Can some one help me?

What the problem? *looks at suitcase* Cookie?! U don't need all theres cookies. Leave some for us.

CM: But Kyle. Me need cookies. If me don't get cookies to the preade, Me won't have any energy to give cookies to the people and kids.

Oh Thats what ur doing.

*Grover hands Kyle a Flyer for New York Preade and reads over it*

Thats what it says right here. Its procedes to say he'll give them to the orphans. WOW! Ur great Cookie. I never knew that u wouldn't give anyone ur cookies. Ur wonderful. *walks off screen spellbound*

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:I'm going to spend Thanksgiving with the family mostly, but I'll still stop by here for some food too.
Rizzo:I'm going down to the Willows to visit my cousin Ratty. See you guys later.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*walks through the door of the Dorm House*

Man what a good meal. Love my Moms and Granny's Ham, Hen, Gravy, Green Beans and Biskets. Oh good as good gets. *spots Grover, Herry and Cookie*

Hey guys. Saw ya'll on the Float. Ya'll were all good. Even u Grover.

Grover: U really think so?

Yea.

Grover: I couldn't believe that they let me sing the first corus. We got there around 5:00 in the morning. They procede to ask me If I wanted to sing the first corus and I said no but they talked me into it. It was neat.

HM: It was great. Getting to see BB, AM, Rostia, E&B, Elmo and the grown ups. Oh and Telly too. Everyone was there. Man what a wonderful preade. I can't wait to do it again next year.

Cookie did u have a good time?

CM: Me ate a lot of cookies but know one wanted any. Me asked Maria and Luis but they didn't want any. Oh me had great time. How was everyones thankgiving?

Mine was ok. Didn't know that it was only going to me, my parents and greadparents but it was fine. I would of asked ya'll to come but two reasons is: 1: Ya'll were at the preade and 2: my parent would of let ya'll come. Hey is there still some food in the kitchen?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just got back from having Thanksgiving over at the home of my mom's friend's family gathering. She's kind of like a second sister to my mom, and our families are very close. None of my mom's special family recipe stuffing though, but a good meal all in all. And the desserts were great too, especially the chocolate cake for my cousin's birthday. And the best part was that another of my cousins brought two little kittens he found on the street and took in, rully cute and playful.

Well, I hope to see Mokey either tonight or tomorrow, and then we'll start the MST3K movie marathon.
Oh, and Aaron, how do you know there's no food left if you haven't checked? Though it's possible Rizzo's eaten it all by now, there might still be some left.
Hope this helps and have a great holiday weekend.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:I'll be there for the marathon Count. I don't know about Rizzo though. Say, where is he anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.