Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Comes back from the bathroom where he washing his hands.

Wha? The restaurant paid for the bill? Aw man, there's a reason I knew this was the best place in the world. Thanks Grover, here's 5.
*Slaps Grover's furry palms.
Mokey: "Here's what you asked for, Count."
Thank you Mokey. And here you go Grover from Mokey, everyone else, and me as a token for being such a great host and a great entertainer too!
*Hands over a small cute little yellow Fraggle pebble to Grover.
Man, that was great, so are we heading back to the hotel for some sleep?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Oops, silly me...somehow I missed the part where Grover said the restaurant paid for our delightful meal. :embarrassed:
Don't mind me, I think my allergy meds are making me temporarily a bit daft-atleast I hope its temporary!
Anyhoo...if we have time, could we drop by Snuffy's cave to say hello? And whoever had the idea for a Rush Week-thats a GRAND idea!!

RubberDucky

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I'd share a room with my good buddy Ernie. :stick_out_tongue:
Erin
Although Ernie is the love of my life, I think I might actually say i'd room with Bert. I see a lot of myself in Bert (as you all run away screaming). Unless I'm in a particularly silly mood, I can be easily flustered, I'm organized, tidy, go to bed early when i can. So if I, a big stick in the mud, roomed with a Muppet stick in the mud, then nobody would have any complaints, right?
Wow I think I've had a psychological revelation about myself...perhaps this is why I'm so drawn to Ernie, the delightful opposite of cranky Bert....interesting :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Talk to the Count around here. He should be able to tell u who hasn't been took. Even tho that Bert has been took as a Room Mate but if thats ur pick thats fine but if u want to join the neat fun as in playing our game u will have to choose someone different.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
New policy for new posters in this thread.
RubberDuckie, if you want to play along with us, please pick another Muppet character to room with since Bert has been already taken by Daffyfan2003.
If you need a list of who's been taken already, please contact me and I'll give you a copy of the dormhouse's register.
Thank you, and have a good weekend.
*RubberDuckie, please leave a message after the tone. *Beep.

RubberDucky

Reaction score
[QUOT
*RubberDuckie, please leave a message after the tone. *Beep.[/QUOTE]
*BEEEEEEEEEEEP* uh... oops. Hmmm, well I may have to try and locate some off campus housing then...or a pigeon coop :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
RubberDuckie, you can still find reasonable lodgings here in the Muppet College Dormhouse. You just need to pick some Muppet character who's still available for roommate status.
Some options you might be interested in are Bernice the Pigeon, Dr. Teeth, Pops, Beauregard (the Muppet character), Boober Fraggle, or Barkley.
Hope this helps and LMK if you're still interested in a roommate and a room here at the dorms.

lili

Reaction score
oooh! can i have boober fraggle? i think his gloominess and my sunniness would result in wacky hijinks... there could even be a sitcom... Lili and Boober or maybe Boober and Lili...

i wonder if he'd ever let me borrow that beret...

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
lili said:
oooh! can i have boober fraggle? i think his gloominess and my sunniness would result in wacky hijinks... there could even be a sitcom... Lili and Boober or maybe Boober and Lili...

i wonder if he'd ever let me borrow that beret...
:wink: Well, if he doesn't let you borrow it, perhaps he will tell you what Fraggle shop he got it at...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What's that Bella?
*Whispers into the Count's (MC) ear that there's a potential new pairing of boarders at the dormhouse's lobby seeking lodgings.
Uh guys, I'm gonna be fright back. There's something I've got to tend to. Mokey, I'm gonna leave you with GonzoGirl and her friends, who'll be visiting Snuffy's cave soon. Perhaps that'll be of great fun to you.

*Secretly returns back to the dormhouse in the middle of the night.
Hello Lili, and welcome to the Muppet College Dormhouse. So, you want to become a new boarder here? And who's your Muppet roommate? Ah, Boober Fraggle. A good choice.
*Checks register, and finds that Boober is still available.
Splendid, you've both been approved to join us here. Now then, what room would you like? Rooms 8-12 down on the first floor, and Rooms 31-44 up on the third floor are vacant. It's your choice, but I'd recommend a room down in the "Basement" level since there are already two boarders there with other Fraggles as roomies including myself.
Well, hope to hear from you what room you want and welcome again to the dorms!

Status
Not open for further replies.