Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Well Scooter,I just briefly went thru the posts in the forum. #164 says your in #10.But #375 & #394 says #4.Yeah,I think talking with Count would be a good idea.

Fozzie Wozzie

Reaction score
If I could room with any muppet it would be... Fozzie Bear! :embarrassed:

"Here I am, Fozzie Bear, to tell you jokes both old and rare!"

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
That would be a great idea Fozzie W,but,umm,as the Count told me,you have to choose a roomie not taken by someone else.There is a listing of who is in which room with whom & which rooms are left.Hope that helps.You might have to talk to Count,and see if he can help you,if you need any.:smile:

muppetintherye

Reaction score
Look, I posted a listing of all muppets not taken in post 1954, not long before you said you wanted to be roomies with the Fozz. If you still need help, check the Count's Muppet Listings 11.0. PS, choose a room number.

muppetintherye

Reaction score
But you can't. They've already been taken by Aaron. There are plenty of other muppets to choose from, and for the last time, my name is spelled M-U-P-P-E-T-I-N-T-H-E-R-Y-E, without the hyphens or capital letters on all the letters.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone need anything from the store? Me and Grover are going to get some stuff to make for a party thats going on over at Sesame Street this coming weekend. If anyone needs something just give me a list.

Grover: I'll have my cell phone with me.

Thanks Grover.

Grover: Your welcome.

*walks out the door when Cookie comes out*

Cookie: Me want some cookies. Could u pick Me ups some?

Cookie! I bought u a whole bag and so did Scooter. Your going to get a tummy ake one of theses days.

Cookie: Me already did. It happend about..*counts fingers*...2 mins. ago.

*puts hand over face* Ok Cookie I'll do so. *talks as I walk away*

Status
Not open for further replies.