Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I can suddenly see my students tellin me I'm long winded in cyberspace too...sorry if it is a pain to read my posts lately:embarrassed:

Borples

Reaction score
Definitely HensonCon. It has a nice ring to it. It's very clear what it's about. And no chickens! :concern:

Hey, so I just made myself a TinyChat account. Unless I'm misreading things, looks like temporary chat rooms that will go away once we're done with them. One person will have to start each chat (not necessarily the same person every time; we'll just have to know who it is we're looking for in each instance), and the rest will have to find that person and join. And I guess if we want to keep a record of our conversations, the someone is going to have to copy & paste them & save them to a file? We can work with that.

When do we want to try for our first chat? I know for myself, evenings/early nights are craaaazy. Late afternoons are usually pretty ok. Mornings are kind of hit and miss. And other than maybe tomorrow morning, I'm won't really be available this weekend. If you guys want to chat without me, I'd totally understand, heh.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I only have time to chat on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and sometimes Fridays....

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm not gonna really be available this weekend either. I probably won't even get to this logo thing till Monday. Evenings during the week are better for me.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Are we making Hensoncon all one word? Or do you mind if put "Con" in the next line? Of the logo?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I say one line with a capital on H and C (Unless you are using all caps) ...but it should say the Jim Henson Fan Convetion is smaller type somewhere I would think