Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes indeed. Although comentary is fun to read and all, *in Animal voice* mnew sto-ry! New sto-ry!
:halo:

Java

Reaction score
Great Stuff Ryan. Very fitting!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Prawny... When you get the chance, could you please send me a full copy of this awesome story? Thanks.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hello everybodeeee it is I! Ryan, Prawnie, theprawncracker, here to post my 8,888th post! Yes! Is that not exciting? Anyhoo, I'm making this post today because I'm going to be absent for the rest of the weekend... and so you have a nifty post count number to look at. :halo: So, enjoy the post count, oh, and while you're here, why not re-read Trip? (Or if you're Beau, why not finish Trip, eh?) And, just so I'm not leaving you here with this post... why don't I deliver a little snippet from my next fan-fiction, ariving to the forum before the end of March! Vous want it? ...I thought you might.

-~-~-~-~-

A taxi pulled up in front of the 123 Sesame Street apartments. The cab door opened and two bright green flippers hit the pavement. The snout that was connected to those flippers took a whiff of the air.

As the cab drove away a trash can opened. Oscar shot up out of his can, read to tell the new visitor to "scram".

"Hey, buddy!" Oscar shouted. "Why don't you-" The Grouch stopped, two Saturn-shaped pupils stared back at him.

"Go on," the frog told the Grouch. "It wouldn't be Sesame Street without it."

Oscar blinked. "Uh, well, scram," he said without anger in his voice.

"Thanks Oscar." The frog hopped off down the street.

"Hey, Frog!" Oscar called. The frog turned around. "Good to have you back."

The frog grinned and nodded. He turned back the way he was headed, towards Hooper's Store.

-~-~-~-~-

:halo: See you all Monday! :halo:

christyb

Reaction score
Or if you're me how about you comment on trip..or try and worm another post outta prawnie....:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Or if you're me... Why not take this opportunity to squeee at the snipet of Prawny's next fanfic... And of course, start nagging him in the interest of full disclosure to have him post the story itself.
Not to mention wonder what Christy's doing here instead of delivering reviews in her mailbox thread.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well, first of all, cool post count! Second of all, can't wait to read the next story. I'm like giddy with excitement because it's going to be a SS story! We don't have enough of those around here! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Now for my 8,998th post, I bring back my latest and (IMHO) greatest fan-fic to date. So, why not read it again in honor, eh? (Or, if you're Beau or Christy, finish it for the first time...) Oh, and about the SS story... is coming, is coming... before the end of the month. :halo:

(2 posts to go!!!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The haunt is on... Silly prawn, Christy's already finished your tory. She just hasn't gotten around to posting any thoughts on the subject. And you'd better post that Sesame story, or I know someone who'll be written out of the Hensonville plot.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok! I have read! I have loved! I am finally caught up and finished! I am satisfied! I am glee-wiki-fied! I am Beaureg-ied! Thank you for providing such high-class entertainment!

Beau!