muppet fans to sudamerica

flor

Reaction score
hello, i m a big fan on the muppet show, when i little girl see te muppet show in the mornig, and my mom´give to me books of the show. I grow up with this little friends
I born to argentina but now live in chile. if you want now about this far land in the sud and to share about muppet. write to me
:smile: :eek:

beaker

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Muppet Central Flor! It is very cool seeing fans from all over the world on here!

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
Hello!!! Nice to meet you. i'm Lindy. hope you have fun here and make lots of new friends.:big_grin:

flor

Reaction score
thank

I am so happy, thank to all for respond me :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya!!

Welcome home to Muppet Central!! How's things in Chile? What Muppet productions do you get to see there?

Things here are warm and sunny with a slight cool breeze, everything is green and such a beautiful day.

FOZ:embarrassed:

flor

Reaction score
Hello Fozzie Bear, thank you for give me the welcome. I tell you, I am 21 years old and I see muppet a long time, when I have 10 years old, I see the muppet by the opened signal of TV, in the saturday in the morning.
But now dont transmit the muppet show for the open TV and I can see the show only in the TV by cable.

Here in Chile have a program like to muppet and is transmit by channel 7 and is maked by journalists Chilean, the program is called "31 minutes" and is very good.

greetings
Maria Paz:smile:

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Hello Flor welcome from me too who is your favourite muppet ?
Hey you are the same age as me, I knew a girl was from Chile she went to my school & was very nice.
Bye

flor

Reaction score
Originally posted by Comical_DrBob
Hello Flor welcome from me too who is your favourite muppet ?
Hey you are the same age as me, I knew a girl was from Chile she went to my school & was very nice.
Bye

Hi, my favorite muppet is beaker the scientific assistant, but i like too kermit the frog and from the balcony (Statler & Waldorf). Now tell me what is your favorite muppet and write to me more about your country.

bye = chao.
maria paz :eek: :smile: :sleep: :boo: