muppet fans to sudamerica

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
cool, Kermit is one of my favorits to! But my all time fav. is Miss Piggy (as you can probably tell).

i dont really know what to tell you about America.

We have a lot of fast food! there is McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger King and general things like that.

there's more but right now i really can't think of whats that interesting.

Help me out guys.:excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I can bet you can guess my favorite? :embarrassed:

I love them all, though.

I don't eat Taco Bell anymore. It hurts my stomach. I eat lots of McDonalds and Burger King, though. :smile: Oh, and TCBY!! :stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, my favorite characters are as follows: :wink: :embarrassed: :sympathy: :smile:

I just couldn't figure out which one to use.

America? The land fo the free. Unless you want to buy chicken. Thn you can buy chicken for about 8 bucks at a typical restaurant. Or, you could go to KFC and get the same thing for 4 dollars with two sides and a bisquit.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
scooter, you watch too much TV.....

I live in Oklahoma...and we all talk funny, and we have tornados, and it get's reaally hot during the summer (though Chile probably gets hotter) and not cold enough for a decent snow during the winter

Sarah

no it's not that bad....but close:wink: no, America is a great place, Oklahoma included

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma

I live in Oklahoma...and we all talk funny, and we have tornados, and it get's reaally hot during the summer (though Chile probably gets hotter) and not cold enough for a decent snow during the winter

i can agree with that, only i live in Alabama, we probably talk funnier than you guys!:big_grin: speaking of tornados a few bad ones hit down here not to long ago, but no one i know was seriously injured. and i hate the hot summers, i hate goin to band camp in the middle of August and getting sun burned and almost have a heat stroke!

But other than that, i LOVE my country.:flirt:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
scooter, you watch too much TV.....
Apparently you do too, since you know what I'm talking about. :smile:

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
ya know, i'm with sup. scoot. on this one. KFC makes a mean chiken dinner!:wink:

Anyway, America is much more than Fast Food or Tornados and heat, America's about freedom and peace (well, most of the time) i love America. Its my one and only home.

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Originally posted by flor
Hi, my favorite muppet is beaker the scientific assistant, but i like too kermit the frog and from the balcony (Statler & Waldorf). Now tell me what is your favorite muppet and write to me more about your country.

bye = chao.
maria paz :eek: :smile: :sleep: :boo:
My Favourite muppets are Rowlf & Janice my favourite skit continous skit is veterians hospital.
In my country there are a lot of unusual animals [well unsual to over seas people maybe] its sort of muticultural I guess,its a big place & the scenery changes a lot eg; there are deserts - tropical places, I live in Sydney [capital of New South Wales for those who may not know]but about 1hr out of the city there are many beaches & waterways there are national parks nearby too & we get some wildlife occasionly the birds like the rainbow lorrikeet & king parrot are colourful & great to look at.
Tell me a little about your country.
Bye

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
that sounds really cool! the only wildlife i get over here are deers and frogs!:smile: