muppet fans to sudamerica

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
That is SpeAking through my nose.
i wouldnt worry to much about that if i were you. atleast you dont have a red-neck acsent like i do!

anyway, i just want to say that i'm proud to be an American, where at least i know i'm free, and i wont forget the men who died to give that right to me.

and lets not forget that patriotic eagle :attitude:

:smile: :big_grin: :crazy: :zany:

flor

Reaction score
In Chile there are many places to go eat, Mc donalds, Taco Bell, Pizza hut, Burger king, but are others restaurants of food. My favorite food is the Italian because my grandfather is from italy, but I love burger king too.
Of Chile I can tell, I am from the city (Santiago) and I live in place call "Las Condes", in this moment is raining because is winter, but in the city never snows, only rains.
Here exist many place to have fun and Chile is a great place to live too.

saludos a todos los muppet fans

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
wow, thats kinda strange. over here we are having summer. in the back of my mind i guess i knew that some places were having winter while i was having summer, but it never really accured to me.

i dont realy get snow in the winter either. i wish that i did. if i'm lucky i get about half of an inch a year and it only lasts for about 12 hours.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wow. It's winter there?? Cool---literally. It's been kind of cool here, too, for June.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Wow. It's winter there?? Cool---literally. It's been kind of cool here, too, for June.
*bland* Wocka Wocka.

Anyway, it's been unusually warm here during the day, and unusually cold here during the night. Perfect storm weather. It feels nice to have your window open during the hot, hot day, and then have the sudden chill of night come through! That feels good! Just like the shockingly refreshing taste of Siera Mist. :wink:

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
I live in England and don't spend all day drinking tea and spekaing through my nose.

God save our gracious queen...

:attitude: It's at times like this I am proud to be English.

Bye,

Beauregard
I thought it was through your mouth you talk are there special nose talking people in england.

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Its winter here at the moment we don't get snow where I live if we did it would be strange.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hello Flor. I love the muppets. I like the fellowing characters:

Kermit the Frog

Erine

Cookie Monster

Bert

Grover monster

Animal

Treelo (Bear in the Big Blue House)
Bear

Thats about it.