Muppet Group Therapy Session

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Hey, tis not my fault. I was the last to post. :wink:

Oh Puppetise, I /love/ the Producers. Almost as much as Muppets. Good taste. :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Like I said several posts ago, I'd like to see Sam the Eagle get analyzed. He'll deny it, but he's probably got all sorts of issues.

Sam: (poking head in door) The only issues I have are back issues of the National Review. And you are all weirdoes! (slams door, muttering something about M.N. being a left-wing tree-hugger)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? But didn't he like your dedication to the journalistic cause?

Oh hi... Just passing by, don't mind me.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Not quite; he only said he admired my dedication to the U.S. Constitution. In all other regards, I'm no better than the "weirdoes."

But hey, when you're a reporter, people either love you or hate you. That's the way it is.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
So basically a character that.../you/ made up...hates you? So you say "That's the way it is"? Hmm... :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(laughs) Who could say?

I actually knew someone like Sam. This someone was part of the student goverment body at my university, and he was always sending in exceedingly right-wing guest columns to the school paper. I had to edit and proofread them, and some of the other editors and I would swap jokes about them.