1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet Halloween costumes!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by BobThePizzaBoy, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

*Dramatic Music* :scary:

2. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

hey we should put that in beakienapped!:eek::eek::eek:

3. Gelfling Girl

That's a great idea! And people think we're wasting our time by spending it all online...:rolleyes:

4. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

LOL

we should get working on it though

5. Gelfling Girl

Ok *grabs notebook and pencil*

6. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

LOL:eek:

7. Borkborkchef

Borkborkchef New Member

WANTED: Sweedish Chef Costume or Help Making One

About a month ago I was hanging out with some friends and we decided to watch the great muppet caper. After the movie was over conversation resumed and before we knew it we were hashing out the details for a muppet bar crawl on Halloween. Complete with party bus, t-shirts, wrist bands, and some pub sponsorship. I am begining to feel a little overwhelmed now that most of the admin work is completed I really need a kick a$ costume. I have been brainstorming a sweedsh chef costume that includes a realistic looking head piece that would be oversized enough for me to look out of the chef's mouth. If anyone has an idea, experience, or even a costume for sale I would almost definately buy it!

Thanks for your time,
    Marc

8. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

9. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

10. PurpleHonker

PurpleHonker New Member