Muppet & Henson MIDIs

jediX

Reaction score
While we are at it... does anyone have any requests for me to either 1) punkify or 2) transcribe up like it was originally?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Walker Boh said:
Resurrecting an old thread ...

JediX, I love your "Moon" midi ... I have it on my cell phone right now. :smile:

Paul, I'd love to get "Moving" and "Green" from you, if you still have them after all this time ...
Walker, I was just about to send the midis to you but I realised you didnt have an email listed on here so could you please send me an email and I can then send them to you probably sometime this week.

from,
Paul

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
jediX said:
While we are at it... does anyone have any requests for me to either 1) punkify or 2) transcribe up like it was originally?
If possible could you make any midis from the Muppet Movie : * Never Before, Never Again. The Great Muppet Caper : Hey A Movie, * Couldnt We Ride, * Steppin out with a Star, * The First Time It Happens. The Muppets Take Manhatten : *Together Again, or *Saying Goodbye. Or any others from any Muppet Movies or specials I have forgot to mention. Such as : Take a little one step, and beleive in you, both from the Bernedette Peters episode of The Muppet Show.
:smile:

jediX

Reaction score
I have to do everything by ear, basically. I could probably dig up some sheet music somewhere but that's probably just a quest for something that wouldn't be of any help anyway. I've had "Hey a Movie" in mind for quite some time now. Doing these tunes in my "rock-ish" style is definately easiest, but I can probably do the "original" ways, too -- those just take WAAAAAY longer to sequence. I'm glad people are actually interested in midi still.

Walker Boh

Reaction score
jediX said:
Walker: I've also done "Sweet Vacation" from the Jim Henson Hour, as well...if you're interested.
Sure! :smile: Sent you an email.

drspy00 said:
Walker, I was just about to send the midis to you but I realised you didnt have an email listed on here so could you please send me an email and I can then send them to you probably sometime this week.
Oops. :embarrassed: Sent you an email.

jediX said:
I'd really liked some more Sesame Street tunes (either punked up or original, whichever method you're in the mood to do). Personal favorites would be:
- But I Like You
- Honker Duckie Dinger Jamboree
- What's the Name of that Song
- I Love Trash

jediX

Reaction score
It's up! :smile:

Boy I sure love soundfonts... general midi kills this tune :smirk:

agentkow

Reaction score
REALLY NEED "But I Like You" MIDI by Bert and Ernie

Hey folks, I created an entire profile just to get this message on here!

I SUPER DUPER NEED "BUT I LIKE YOU" AS A MIDI FILE for a wedding TOMORROW for karaoke purposes. They are making a CD and I can't find any kind of karaoke files whatsoever.

So any help would be completely appreciated, and I really need it right now basically, so if you are reading this and thinking "i know where he could get that" then please respond as quick as humanly possible, because a fellow Henson fan needs that song.

Thanks so much in advance...

:frown: :stick_out_tongue: