Muppet Holiday Train Set

alanj

Reaction score
:smile:

Greetings !

A month or so I saw an advertisement in the Los Angeles Times for a Muppet Holiday Train set. Haven't seen the ad since. Anyone heard of it or know where I can more information about it ?

Thanks.

alan

muppetperson

Reaction score
Could it be Hawthorne Village? They make Simpsons Train sets and all that sort of stuff.Or Hamilton gifts?

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
alanj said:
:smile:

Greetings !

A month or so I saw an advertisement in the Los Angeles Times for a Muppet Holiday Train set. Haven't seen the ad since. Anyone heard of it or know where I can more information about it ?

Thanks.

alan
Alan.....last September (2005) I too received a mailer about this train from The Hamilton Collection. I filled out my form and ordered it right away only to never receive it. I wrote to them in early January to find out what was going on and I was told that the project wasn't going to be completed. Hopefully you are right and they are trying again this year!! :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just checked collectiblestoday.com Nothing about a Train set, although they had Merry-Muppet Go Round carousel figurine collection, Kermit and Miss Piggy on their motorbikes, and one I didnt know about that has Kermit hanging on behind Piggy, and Miss Piggy's Hat's off to Moi collection, and the Nursing is Moi's life figurine.

darthscooby

Reaction score
I subscribed to the Muppets Motorcycle collection and have recieved a total of 10 different muppet characters on motorcycles...Like Sam, Statler & Waldorf, Chef, Bunsen and Beaker, Gonzo ect...I also recieved 4 different Merry Go Round characters and now I recieved the new Kermit and Piggy togetherMotorcycle series...I hope they continue the character motorcycles.... I love gettin em.

BradFraggle

Reaction score
darthscooby said:
I subscribed to the Muppets Motorcycle collection and have recieved a total of 10 different muppet characters on motorcycles...Like Sam, Statler & Waldorf, Chef, Bunsen and Beaker, Gonzo ect...I also recieved 4 different Merry Go Round characters and now I recieved the new Kermit and Piggy togetherMotorcycle series...I hope they continue the character motorcycles.... I love gettin em.
What characters are the four characters in the Merry Go Round Collection? And what are the ten in the Motorcycle collection?

darthscooby

Reaction score
Motorcycle Mania

Kermit
Piggy
Gonzo
Animal
Fozzie
Chef and Lobsters
Statler & Waldorf
Sam
Bunsen & Beaker
Rizzo

Merry Go Round

Kermit
Piggy
Fozzie
Gonzo

Motorcycle Kermit and Piggy Together Series

#1 Kermit and Pigs in Space Piggy

I didnt do the Piggy hat collection or the Nurse Series

muppetperson

Reaction score
WOW... Statler & Waldorf together on a motorbike.That would be interesting!!

darthscooby

Reaction score
I wanted to do another subscription plan for the motorcycles so I could have a back up incase any of them break but the subscription plan is done. All they have left is Kermit and Piggy. I'm surprised that these havent gotten more attention. They are so well done. I'll take a pic later of em all and post it.