Muppet Labs Playset Arrives: When and Where

BAZ

Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGrover

BAZ--
Also I've only seen a few selected clips, but I didn't know Rowlf had his own theme music on the Jimmy Dean show. What was it like? Piano music or what?
That's the part I don't remember. What the music was. I'm sure it was some simple little tune. I just have very strong memory of hearing that music from my bedroom. Running full steam for the living room. When I got to there I would drop to my stomach and slid accross the floor, stopping in front of the TV.

I know I watched him every week. Rowlf would be behind a wooden fence (I think) and talk to Jimmy Dean. I remeber one week Rowlf was preparing to go to the moon. He pointed to one part of his space suit and said that was full of choclate syrup for when he got to the Milky Way.

I also recall one week there was another man there talking to Rowlf also. My mom explained to me that was the man underneath Rowlf, Jim Henson.

But I don't recall the intro music for Rowlf. ...sigh

Satcapricorn

Reaction score
I gotta get my playset this week!!!jeez i'll go nuts collecting these things lol

GonzoFan

Reaction score
The Lab set just came in at EB here in PA! Go to run and get it now!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
The lab was supposed to come in today at the EB in the Mall at Fairfield Commons (Beavercreek, OH), however as of the time I got on the internet, it has not arrived yet.

However my Mom (ain't she great?) reserved one for me. Weeeeeeee!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Well, after I got off the internet earlier, there was a message from EB. Muppet Labs was in! Wooooo-Hooooo! So I went to get it. When I got there, no playsets were set out. This did not worry me, since my mom reserved one (go Mommy! Whooooooo!). When I got to the counter I handed the guy the recipt thing, and he said, "Let me guess, a Muppet Labs?" So I got mine. Yay!

Let me just say, wow! It is so neato! However, I didn't think that it would be so big. This is where I run into problem. I shoved my figures into every nook and cranny left in my room. There is no place to put this monster of a thing! (right now it's sitting on a huge pile of clothes. If I don't move it now, that's where it will forever be)

GWGumby

Reaction score
I saw one last night at TRU in Fort Worth near the Ridgmar Mall.

Jackie

Reaction score
I got mine! Joe got it for me at the Jersey City Toys R Us! They only had 2 in! I called the lady the same day and asked her if they had any in and she said no. Joe went there anyway and saw the 2 boxes. Either the other lonely one is still there or someone grabbed it right away :smile: I'm just glad Beaker is sitting happily in my room! LOL!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
I'm just glad Beaker is sitting happily in my room! LOL!
Yay Joe ! Y'know i think Ken needs to make some special shades for lil' ol Beaker knowing what he's gonna be exposed to now ! ;-)