1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Legos

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetlover123, Feb 28, 2012.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

2. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

10,000? how can we get everyone who signed the Oscar petition to support this. btw there are a couple of Muppet ones up there but the one linked to is by far the best.
  3. muppetlover123

where are the other muppet ones?
  4. DannyRWW

I just did a search on muppets when I got to the site
  5. DannyRWW

6. muppetlover123

7. DannyRWW

The link you posted had by far the best idea....and I think the most support. The funny thing is they say they will look into it if they get 10,000 people supporting it but I bet they will see some things in there that they would/could make anyways. Lego has a deal with Disney already and whoever submitted that idea had a very clear plan of what they could release. I collect lego mini figures and would love to have Muppets to mix in with those.
  8. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Wow! This is a great idea!
  9. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

If they can have Prince of Persia Legos, they sure as heck can have Muppet ones. A Muppet theater set, a backstage set... the possibilities are endless.

My one little problem with Legos, though... they rarely sell the figures separately (unless they're on keychains or magnets and only at a Lego store) and you kinda have to buy a big set (most of the time) to get them. I'd love to see them break with tradition and sell Muppet Lego figures, if not alone, than in sets. Or even if they do like the blind packaged Lego minifigure series and Mega Blocks Marvel line... or better yet, like the Mario Kinect line with a picture of the character on the package.
  11. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Actually I was just in Downtown Disney...and bought 3 Star Wars lego's figures in a set...not magnets, not keychains....just the figures....so I know they do it. We can hope can't we?
  12. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah. I don't see why they don't sell separate Lego figures in more places more often. Licensed ones, I mean. I'm kinda disappointed the Batman characters only came in huge sets that were available like for 3 months. They are fun collectibles and everything, but I have no desire to buy and build a huge set of them. I really am digging the Mario Kinect series, but for some reason King Koopa is pictured on the box, but he's not in a set.

I wonder though... would Muppets be able to pull a Spongebob and be regular sized Legos, or will they be treated like Winnie the Pooh and be the preschool friendly Duplos?
  13. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

I know that's the problem...there has to be enough demand...we should fill their demand...:)
  14. panmanthe2nd

I would hope they would be normal sized, but who knows.
  15. CountFan1998

CountFan1998 Active Member

Muppets should be regular size, while Lego could release Muppet Babies Duplos! There, you're welcome! :D
    Walter, Beauregard and panmanthe2nd like this.
  16. panmanthe2nd

That's a more than excellent idea!
  17. muppetlover123

:) i like the stuff being said
  18. muppetlover123

were up to 575 people please sign it
    Muppet fan 123 and panmanthe2nd like this.
  19. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

That would be a fun idea. I would image why not do what Toy Story did and have the Muppets in both normal Legos and Duplos.
  20. muppetlover123

up to 600 people
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.