Muppet Listing 11.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks BlueAM. Updating the numbering sequence after adding four more JHC productions, and we're up to over 2300.
SS is currently in second place though. Refresh my memory, weren't there a pair of "Pizza Twins" used in a sketch where Mr. Johnson went to an Italian pizzeria for lunch instead of Charlie's? It was a sketch for the number 2, since everything ordered there came in twos. Also needed are the names of the performers who played the roles of Mr. Postman and Airline Passengers #1 and #2 from Follow That Bird!
Post here with whatever help you can contribute, including characters not yet listed. Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon.

BlueAM

Reaction score
This one bit just came to mind.

There were these guys called the Bath Boys who sang "Let's Go Tubbin'".

I don't know whether this was on the show or if it was created especially just for the "Splish Splash" record (I think that was its name.) I also don't know whether this was a Muppet skit, and animated skit, or a live-action film.

Can somebody please help me with this?

Thanks for all your help!

BlueAM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey BlueAM, why don't you go to the Sesame Street section of the forums and start up a "The Count Needs Help! Part 7 (or VII)" thread. I'm sure you'd get someone to help you out with "The Bath Boys" and/or the twins from the pizzeria sketch I mentioned above.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The "Pizzeria Dos Chefs" are identical twin Muppets; they are made from the live-hand lavendar AMs with fuzzy black hair and eyebrows, round pink noses, and red checkered shirts. They also wear white aprons and hats (but not the kind of hat like the Swedish Chef; it was more rectangular and flat).

As for the "Follow That Bird" mailman and passengers, I don't think that their real names are given during the credits.

And the Bath Boys aren't Muppets; they were basically Paul Jacobs's voice multiplied over a sequence of kids taking baths.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the assist as always MuppetDude!
The Bath Boys won't be added.
The Pizzeria Dos Chefs will be added.
As for Mr. Postman, and Airline Passengers #1 and #2 from FTB!, I know their names weren't shown during the movie's end credits. That's why I'm asking anyone who knows the names of the actoors/people who portrayed these roles to post here so I can finish off the FTB! cast properly.
Hmmm, maybe I should start up a "Count Needs Help!" thread of my own. Well, if you guys come up with other characters that aren't listed yet, you know how to reach me.
Have a great day.