Muppet Listings 15.0

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey guys, few more quick questions dealing with the credits of Living With Dinosaurs.
1 Is the name of Dom's Mother spelled "Vicki"? Or is it "Vicky"?
2 Is the name of the actor who portrayed Dom spelled "Gregory Chicholm"? Or is it "Chisholm"?
3 Is the name of the actor who portrayed Victor "Darren Bastable"? Or is it "Danen"?
4 Is the name of the actress who portrayed the Girl "Pippin Ford Jones"? Or is it "Pippa"?

Hope to get some answers soon to keep working on JHH.
(according to IMDb)

1. Vicky!
2. Chisholm!
3. Darren!
4. Pippa!

Hope that helps.

__

Interprited:

answrs. can't tlk now. nt mch credt. txt u l 8 er.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help Bo. But that's why I asked those questions, got somewhat confused between what imdb.com lists and what my trusted sources who have the tapes posted here in this thread earlier. Still hoping for definitive answers/help with all 3 Quick Question posts above.
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ah, I see. So, how does one provide the definate answers? From the credits on the movies?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, yeah. See it's like this. When I asked for the cast list of human actors from the Storyteller and other tales from the 12 main episodes of JHH, MuppetDude provided as much as he could. So after he did, I double-checked the cast list he posted with what's on imdb.com, and when they both matched I took them as being verified and added the characters to the list. And because they both matched, I trusted imdb.com with the credits for some characters that I either missed from asking about or slipped through the cracks. So, when checking the creds for Living With Dinosaurs, I came up with these points of confusion and I'd appreciate it if either MuppetDude or someone else who has the episodes and can check the cast credits to post here as to what the correct name spellings are for those four and for Brother #2 from The Storyteller: The Three Ravens.
Hope this helps clear things up, and hope to hear from my sources soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello? Anybody out there? Rully need some help with what's left of JHH so we can move on to SS clips and stuff I've got to finish up this version.
Well, if you guys can help out, please do so. Just check out the 3 "Quick Question" posts above.
Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't reply earlier; I had an essay to do for class.

Count, the information I gave you came straight from the shows itself.

1) I'd go with Vicky.
2) Chisholm
3) Darren Bastable (I think I mispelled it earlier.)
4) I have to check back with you on that. I wrote the names in a hurry, so I can't tell what "Girl"'s actress's name is.

Brother #2 is Charlie Condon.

As for Charo/Charro, I'll need to see what the closed-captioning says for it.

Jojo the Dog--a brown/light brown terrier-like dog with long fur and pointed ears (but the fur on her ears make them appear a bit longer).

Barbra Streisandwich--basically a sandwich with a mouth.

The Bee--sort of looks like a yellow/black version of the fat blue AM from Sesame Street with bee features.

The Dave Carp Five, Sam and Ella--I believe that I've already described these to you.

The Storyteller: John Hurt--a middle-aged man that looks a bit like Hoggle. He has a big nose, big ears, and scraggly, shaggy gray hair. He wore tattered clothes.

The Storyteller's Dog--a sort of hound dog with brown fur and floppy ears. Sort of like a long-furred Ace Yu with floppy ears, but is a bit more naturalistic.

Flabberdragon--a pinkish-purple hand puppet dragon with wing-like ears, fangs (both upper and lower), a forked tongue that sticks out, and bulgy eyes with moving eyelids.

Patina--I never seen her on JHH but she was probably built for the show since she appears in the "Cosby Show" episode (so I would count her for the show). She has a light green egg-shaped head with a jagged mouth. One of her lidless eyes has a black circle around it, and she has black springs for pigtails (with ribbons). She wore a pink outfit with a ruffled white collar.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks MuppetDude, understand why you couldn't come in earlier.
Might do some checking with my family of the credits on the episodes to move this along.
Thanks for the descripts, reason I asked for Sam & Ella and the Dave Carp Five again is cause I'm making a character guide with everything you and others have provided so far to send to Jedi_X, if he's interested in having at least something for his site.
Will have to check the other ML threads for those two descripts then.
Hope to hear back from you when you've got the names of the Girl's actress and the chicken from Planet CH. Til then, have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Here's another cast list from Plaza Sesamo. All of the characters whose name is repeated is the same character, but a different actor/actress:

LA ABUELA--Evita Munon "Chachita"
DON BONI--Edgar Vivar
CARMEN--Maria del Sol
GERTRUDIS--Leonorilda Ochoa
PABLO--Ariel Lopez Padilla
MARIA--Paty Diaz
SUSANA--Liza Echuerria
JUAN--Raul Magana
NEFTALI--Hector Hernandez
DANIELA--Mariana Botas
MANUEL--Charlie Santana
TONO--Isaac Castro
ROMINA--Anahi Sanchez

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, so then... Only Living With Dinosaurs and The Soldier and Death are left to finish off JHH.
Will add what I got tomorrow night, got an early wake-up call for classes tomorrow.
Will post when I'm ready to move on.

But to get you guys started... I'm looking for descripts of the characters from the song "Six Kids Playing"
To my knowledge, there were: Jamal and his brother, Sam and his mom, Sally and her grandpa, Sue and her sister, Alexandra.
Looking for help as to who picked Alexandra up.
Also looking for help with the name of the kid who got picked up by his mommy towards the end of the song, when there were only two kids left playing.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I'm pretty busy this week, but I'll try and help you with this on Monday.