Muppet Listings 15.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Not sure that makes sense. Is there a source where Kid #2 has the name of Timothy? If there's no source out there, then he'll be added to the list as "Kid #2".
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good night.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I haven't heard of any source of Kid #2's name.

Also, the Citizens of Dirty/Clean Gulch are a bunce of AMs dressed as cowboys (which also include a beagle, but Dimples is already listed).

Marshall McClean also had lidless eyes, brown hair and moustache, hot pink nose, yellow shirt, brown vest and hat, and blue bandana.

As for the town's name, it probably should be Dirty/Clean Gulch since it was originally Dirty Gulch.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
All Frghty Then!

Will be adding these guys now, but here's the next batch of characters from the clips I got.
From the opera Wally:
Wally.
Molly, Wally's dolly. Or is it spelled "M-O-L-L-I-E"?
Holly Jones.
From Phil Harmonic's intro to the opera... Uncle Donnie, Phil Harmonic's Uncle.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Quick question...
Should the members of the zydeco band that counted by 5's be added under that title? The reason I ask is cause... didn't they do a similar/follow-up sketch in Season 35 on the episode with Joe Hundred Guy in which the zydeco band counted to 100 by 20's instead? Or were they two completely different zydeco band groups?
Hope to get some replies soon and have a good day.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Just interested to know:

How many characters do you have in your list now, count? (Bet you love Counting dem from time to time!)

What program do you make your list in?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Bo, gonna answer your questions.
The list's done in basic Wordpad, makes it easy for me to add new entries from time to time.
Gonna see about buying some new blank diskettes to back up the necessary files on my computer.

As for the total number of characters I have listed... There's 3300 so far with the twelve from the song "Six Kids Playing", but I've got enough in the inventory to sort out with descripts to get up to 3350 and post V16 of the list. And here's something to ponder... Not only do I have to count them all up and recalibrate the numbering when posting new versions of the list, but I have to do two additional counts for the statistics I keep of how many are in each letter and in each production.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Should the members of the zydeco band that counted by 5's be added under that title? The reason I ask is cause... didn't they do a similar/follow-up sketch in Season 35 on the episode with Joe Hundred Guy in which the zydeco band counted to 100 by 20's instead? Or were they two completely different zydeco band groups?

I don't recall the band appearing in that episode.

Anyway, they should probably be counted as different groups based on the design of the puppets (the washtub scratcher and bass player were definitely different band members).

BTW, the Oatbran Zydeco Band made a surprise appearance in the late 90s when Telly and Zoe did a sketch about the letter "Z".

As for "Wally":
Wally--a green AM with blue eyelids, orange nose, black hair, and wore a suit and tophat.
Molly, Wally's dolly--a stuffed chimpanzee.
Holly Jones--a lavendar AM with blue nose, eyelids, and dressed sort of like Mary Poppins when she was in the animated landscape. She also held a white parasol.
Uncle Donnie, Phil Harmonic's Uncle--a lavendar AM with a round orange nose (or green, I can't recall), and frizzy white hair and moustache.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Bo, gonna answer your questions.
The list's done in basic Wordpad, makes it easy for me to add new entries from time to time.
Gonna see about buying some new blank diskettes to back up the necessary files on my computer.

As for the total number of characters I have listed... There's 3300 so far with the twelve from the song "Six Kids Playing", but I've got enough in the inventory to sort out with descripts to get up to 3350 and post V16 of the list. And here's something to ponder... Not only do I have to count them all up and recalibrate the numbering when posting new versions of the list, but I have to do two additional counts for the statistics I keep of how many are in each letter and in each production.
Hope this helps and have a good day.
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOW!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well...
Beauregard, I know. BTW: Lookin' forward to the next segment of your fanfic, whenever it is it gets posted.

Thanks MuppetDude, guess I'll add the band from the clip from the tapes as "The Countin' By 5's Zydeco Band" and leave it that for now.
The next batch of characters I need help with are from the song/sketch "In and Out" which took place at the Sesame Street Fever disco.
As far as I could tell, there are three entries I need help with in both descripts and as to how they should be added to the list.
First, there's the group of characters dancing at the disco, if there were3 any to begin with. Do you think they should be added as "The In and Out Disco Dancers"?
Secondly, there's the main character who has trouble understanding the difference and meaning of both In and Out doors. He says at the beginning: '"Is this the home of Sesame Street Fever? Guess so."
Third, there's some sort of discotech worker or manager who comes out at the end of the sketch after the song's over, voiced by Richard Hunt with his old lady/man voice. This character says: "Excuse me sonny. There is no more, we're closing now. Watch your feet."

Additionally, wondering if the Disco Frog should be added to the list. If so, then please provide a descript. That's all for now, hope to get some replies from you guys soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The clips I sent you were in two parts. One half was to help your list, and the other was just for fun. The monster clip is one of those. :big_grin:

I don't think any of them shoud be listed since they are a random bunch of mosnters (but the janitor was an AM man, but still too obscure to list).

As for the Disco Frog that's kind of hard to guess. Kermit sings of him, and he does appear in the swamp, but it's a blue-screen shot of Kermit doing the dancing, and the frog was made to appear very strange-looking; all of the dark colors were almost transparent (the darker the color, the more transparent it was), and there was a white outline on him and his body parts. He also has a collar (but then again the female AM frogs that sing with him also have collars).

Maybe this will help you determine whether or not he should be included.