Muppet Listings 15.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... We do want this list to be as complete as possible. But I'll just file away those characters for now and move on to the others I need help with to get them sorted and onto the list.

Seeing as how everyone from the clips taken care of, I'll add them and some that Muppet_dk sent. So, moving on to my next and third SS Ace...
Was reading up on the News Flash anthology over at www.toughpigs.com and there are some characters that I don't have with which I'd like some help.
Here's the first group.
From the Beautiful Princess News Flash. This is the one where the princess kisses Kermit at the end cause she thinks he'll turn into a handsome prince, and she ends up turning into a cute little frog.
There are seven suitors for the Princess's hand.
The way toughpigs has them, and how I think they might be best added is as follows:
Blue Suitor, Green Suitor #1, Green Suitor #2, Orange Suitor #1, Orange Suitor #2, Purple Suitor #1, and Purple Suitor #2.
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Update! Been talking with Muppet_dk, and he's been a great help in finishing off all the new entries from my TMS and MT episodes on VCD. The only thing left before renumbering and posting V16 is clarifying the human character cast of Plaza Sésamo. Will delve through my lists and will post when everything's ready for questions.
Have a great weekend to all of you currently on Spring Break.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, thought you deserved an update. There's only one last piece of business to take care of before renumbering and posting Muppet Listings 16.

And that piece of business deals with Plaza Sésamo, the Mexican or Latin American version of the show. Been doublechecking my entries from my sources with www.imdb.com and there are some points of confusion.
Here's the list of characters/actors and the questions I have.
Please post your replies ASAP to finish off and post ML16 before SS Season 36 kicks off. Thanks for your help and have a great weekend.
1. Characters/Cast Already Listed found on www.imdb.com to confirm they're correct.
La Abuela: Evita Munon "Chachita". Or is it "Evita Muñoz Chachita"?
Or is it "Evita Muñoz "Chachita""?
Tono: Isaac Castro. Or is it "Toño"?

2. Characters/Cast not found on www.imdb.com in need of Confirmation.
La Abuela: Dacia Gonzales. Or is it Dacia "González"?
Aida: Dacia Alcaraz. Or is it Dacia "Arcaraz"?
Carmen: Maria del Sol. Or is it "María Del Sol Arce"? Or is it just "María Del Sol"?
Daniela: Mariana Botas.
Don Boni: Héctor Del Puerto, and Edgar Vivar.
Dona Gertrudis: Socorro Bonilla, and Leonorilda Ochoa. Or is it "Doña Gertrudis"?
Fausto: Fernando Colunga.
Juan: Raul Magana. Or is it "Raúl Magaña"?
Manuel: Charlie Santana.
Maria: Paty Diaz. Or is it "María"? Or is it "Paty Díaz"?
Neftali: Héctor Hernández.
Pablo: Miguel Pizarro, and Ariel Lopez Padilla. Or is it "Ariel López Padilla"?
Romina: Anahi Sanchez. Or is it "Anahi Sánchez"?
Susana: Lorena Martínez, and Liza Echuerria. Or is it "Lorena Martínez"?
Or is it "Liza Echeverría"?

3. Characters/Cast Not Listed found on www.imdb.com in need of Confirmation.
Geraldine Alejandra, what character did she portray?
Ariadna Arguello, what character did she portray?
Silvia: Ana Silvia Garza.
Jaime: Jaime Garza.
Alejandro Ibarra, what character did he portray?
Is his name listed in the credits as "Alejandro "Álex" Ibera"? Or is it just "Alejandro Ibera"?
Imanol, what character did he portray?
Silvia Lomelí, what character did she portray?
Maria: Daniela Luján, is this the same character portrayed earlier by Paty Díaz?
Or is it a new character? And is it "Maria"? Or is it "María"?
Mama: Rita Macedo, who's character's "Mama" is this?
Or is it listed as just "Mama"? Or is it "Mamá"?
Daniela Mercado, what character did she portray?
Naydelin Navarrete, what character did she portray?
Danna Paola, what character did she portray?
Martín Ricca, what character did he portray?
Martha Sabrina, what character did she portray?
Mickey: Miguel Santana.
Mikey: Mike Santana.
Pablito Tableros, what character did he portray?
Ana Valeria, what character did she portray?
Dany: Daniela Aedo.
Yuly: Yulyenette Anaya.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I can't help you with the new names, but the names I gave you do have the appropriate accent marks. So far my PBS station hasn't aired the 2003 season.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey MuppetDude, great to have you back from Spring Break. So, from the two batches of Plaza Sésamo cast names, what you gave me was correct/accurate? Barring what names from the cast above I posted that you don't know about as of yet, would rully appreciate any help clarifying questions that we can work on from what you already supplied, questions like whether the character name is "Tono" or "Toño" and alike.
Just drop me a line when you're ready/able to talk.
Also, wanted to ask, how far back does your SS episode collection go? Reason is cause there's a thread started up by SesameStreetGuy and I've got a number of additions from there with appropriate episode numbers to hunt down.

Anyway, glad to have you back and I hope to hear from you soon.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Improvement:

MERRYL SHEEP should be changed to MERYL SHEEP.

MARY MONSTER should be changed to MERRY MONSTER.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
La Abuela: Evita Munon "Chachita". Or is it "Evita Muñon Chachita"?
The second one.

Tono: Isaac Castro. Or is it "Toño"?
The second one.

I can't find one of my lists (year 2000 one), and the other one doesn't have accent marks, but I assume that the accent marks are there.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, a few things to take care of.
1 MuppetDude, thanks will make the additions when I get h9ome.
2 MuppetDude, which cast list is it you're missing? Is it one of the two batches you posted here? Just trying to help you find it if that's the case.
3 TSF, Mats is a character based on the Little Bird puppet used on SS Germany. It is actually the main German character based on Little Bird, his cousin if one were to think of it as such. The Cuckoo and Turbo Teo are two other characters based on the Little Bird puppet.
4 Mary Monster will stay listed as is. She was originally listed as Merry Monster, but I couldn't find any reference of "Merry" cause I kept finding "Mary Monster". However, rest assured that's the one were talking about.
5 As for Merryl or Meryl Sheep, how is the name of the real-life actress spelled? Is it Merryl Streep, or Meryl Streep?
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I don't have the second one with me; I left it at home. :embarrassed:

And TSF is right about the corrections; in one issue of SS Magazine, the monster's name is spelled "Merry".

And in the "Who's Who on SS" coloring books, the names are spelled "Merry" and "Meryl".