1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Madness 2012 Tournament!

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by The Count, Mar 13, 2012.

1. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

A little off topic, but I recall the day I mistakenly wrote "thongs" instead of "tongs" as an anwser for a chemistry test a few years ago. xD

<3 <3 Vote for Jerry Nelson's Voice; he was Thog, peeps! <3 <3
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Well, if anything's going to create chemistry its a tong!

Bea:zany:{Wait...}regard
    LinkiePie<3 likes this.
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

That's true, Rowlf is one of my favorite characters, so I'd be happy if he advances.
    And Thog was also Jerry Nelson's Voice! It works both ways! (But the way with the gentle giant is more fun!)

THOG! THOG! THOG!
  4. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

TEAM WALTER! WOOT!

Well, I'm pretty sure everyone's on this team already.

Sigh. Everyone forgets about Hobo Joe.
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Off topic (sort of but not), but can you upload a picture onto a post from your computer? If so, how?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Walter's already won Quadrant 1.
  6. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

I'm about to start a campaign for Hobo Joe. Sure, it's not going to work, but Joe needs to be loved and know that he is remembered. VOTE HOBO JOE! ;)
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm half-tempted to start voting for him, just to promote the idea of a successful campaign.
    Which so far I'm not having.
    *Stares at Beauregard and muppet fan 123*

THOG! THOG! VOTE FOR THOG!
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

All hail the Hobo King!
    Bannanasketch likes this.
  9. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see Gonzo winning. Miss Piggy is good, but my heart belongs to the weirdo.

And anyone who votes against Scooter is a BAD PERSON. But you already know that. Well, 91% of you at last count.
  10. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Is sad for not being able to campaign effectively with the same awesome art that everybody else comes up for this annual event for the last three years.

Campaigns supported by :batty:
    Walter:
    Everybody forgets about Hobo Joe, so vote for Walter instead. We're all Walters.

Scooter:
    My uncle owns this tournament, so shouldn't you vote for me to win?

Jerry's Voice:
    I'm the voices in your head,
    I council thee,
    You understand,
    You vote for me.
    *Cookies to whoever knows where that comes from.
    *2: Jerry's Voice isn't faceless... He was the Announcer who finally fell on top of :oops: on TMS when the Swinetrek crew would find out what laid at the end of the universe.

Uncle Deadly:
    If you don't vote for Deadly, then you will...
    Rest... In... Peace!
    Bannanasketch likes this.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

For some reason the website isn't allowing me to vote today, when I last voted around 8:00 last night. I want to vote for Thog! (And Link) But mostly Thog! :mad:

12. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yeah... That's the reason why you can't vote right now. Your last vote was submitted at 8 PM EST on March 14 2012, so you have to wait another full twenty-four hours until 8 PM EST today March 15 2012 before you can vote again. Hope this helps. :batty:
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Boy, I'm stupid. Yeah, I forgot that's how it is. I was thinking that in past years, at midnight it reset, but now I remember. Thanks!

For the people who can vote now: Cast your votes for Thog!
  14. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Yesterday I voted for Thog!
    You`re campain is working!!
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! I'm going my staring at you to make you feel guilty must be working!
    *Continues staring at Beauregard*
  16. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Vote Statler and Waldorf! Give them a chance of redemption from last year! Beaker and Bunsen are great and all, but would would it be like without our favorite hecklers? :sleep::boo:
  17. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

My bracket's not lookin' so good at the moment (down by 8 points).
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Thog's only gaining a few votes at a time. Please continue voting for him! Who'd of thought we'd actually see him again?

19. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

not ony did i vote thog i also voted rowlf he must win vote rowlf
  20. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

My predictions for the final two are Walter vs. Deadly. I have no idea what's going to happen in the middle but I have a feeling those two are going to get very far....