Muppet Movie Outline: The League of Muppet Villans

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I have this very cool Fan-Fiction. it's about a cast of Muppet Villans destined to take over the World. It's up to Kermit and his Friends to save the world.

Heroes: Kermit the Frog, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Rizzo, Pepe, Animal, and Miss Piggy.

Villans: Taminella Ginderfall, Caleb Siles, Lardpork, Mordecai Sledge, Mean FLoyd, Thudge, Scudge, Snerk, Snork, Gleep.

Other: Vazh, Grover, Boppity, Gloat, Droop, Splurge, Harry The Hipster, Sam, Yorick, Cookie Monster, Dr. Bunson Honeydew, Beaker, Elmo, and Fred the Dragon.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sounds interesting. Why don't you go right ahead and start posting it?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Chapter One: A New Beginning

It all Starts when the Villans recieve letters from Taminella Ginderfall. then they all head to her lair (which is Pretty much some laboratory at a distant city in Florida). they have a little meeting about their plan.

Taminella: I'm Sick and Tired of that Frog always getting Fame and Fortune, It should be me instead.

Gleep: So What's the Plan?

Boppity: Yeah, Tell us Already?

Taminella: All right, so here's the Master Plan. I will Take over the World making people worship me instead of that goody-two shoes Kermit. this will be our Movie not theirs so it will be Brilliant.

Mean Floyd: Yeah But one Question, are you talking about the frog that sings songs such as Rainbow Connection or Being Green?

Thudge: Yeah, what did you Think she was talking About you Stupid Moron?

Mean Flyod: Uhh, Kermit Love?

(Afterwhich Gloat hits him on the head)

Taminella: Having Settled with that lets get to it, because there's only room for one Star in Hollywood.

Droop: Dah Dah Dah....I'm not helping am I ?

The others were agreeing with him.

Taminella: Let the Diabolical Scheme begin.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well done. As Taminella said let it all begin. As soon as you're ready to post more of course.

BTW I loved the touch of humour with Mean Floyd and also as a suggestion could you maybe briefly state what Henson shows all these villian characters come from please. I know about Taminella from the Frog Prince and I know about the villians from the Muppet Musicians of Bremen but who are all the other baddies?

Asmodeus

Reaction score
Off to a good start, I look forward to finding out what happens.

I've to agree with Bill Bubble Guy, could you please tell us from which Henson shows each villain comes from? I recognise some of the Frackles names in there, but am curious to know who the others are.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Well Thudge along with Scudge, Snerk, Snork, and Gleep came From the Ed Sullivan Show with Aurthur Godfrey, and Boppity, Droop, and Gloat came from The Great Santa Claus Switch.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Chapter 2: The Heroes side

We see the Good Guys at the Bording House. (as seen in Muppets form Space) We see Gonzo watching a Tv show called the wierd life (parody of the Surreal Life) when he saw Kermit passing by.

Gonzo: Hey Kermit, Do you have a moment?

Kermit: Yeah I can Spare the Time for a minute.
Just when Gonzo was about to tell him the doorbell rang and Kermit come gets it.

Harry: Hey Kermit my Main Man!

Kermit: Harry the Hipster, is that you? well...I...Can't Believe It!!

Harry: Well Green Stuff I was just around the Neighborhood and thought my friends and I Drop by to see ya.

Then Sam and Yorick came to see him.

Kermit: well this quite a surprise! Hey Guys look who came to see me after 50 years.
Then Gonzo along with Fozzie, Rizzo, Pepe, Piggy, Bunson, and Beaker came in.

Harry: uhh...Actually we also came to tell you something that could change the world....Literaly.

The Moment Kermit heard about this he was a bit shocked at first.

Kermit: What.....well lets hear it.

TO BE CONTINUED...

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Here's the Continuation of Chapt.2

Later when Kermit and His Friends sat at the Table Harry the Hipster told him the shocking news.

Harry: You see Kermit, Old bean this Taminella Ginderfall plans on taking over the world so she would recieve fame and fortune instead of you.

Pepe: why that's terrible why I would kick her Butt, Okay!

Fozzie: Yeah but why.

Harry: you see Taminella Always hated Kermit for being in Hollywood and all that Jazz.

Gonzo: so in other words if we don't save the world in time, we could be bursting into flames?!

Rizzo: uhh....Gonzo I think that what Harry means to say is that she could enslave the Earth.

Gonzo: sure if you don't want to do it the hard way.

Yorick: anyway Her hideout is located in florida in a distant town.
sam gives Kermit a map of how to get there.

Harry: The World is depending on you Kermit the Frog.

TO BE CONTINUED...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Little by little bit by bit this story is starting to come together well.
It's very exciting. Please post more soon.