Muppet Movie Outline: The League of Muppet Villans

Barry Lee

Reaction score
It's okay, but I think Harry is out of character... but nice premise maybe put a little more detail and study more about the characters. Plus, Yorick hardly talked. But it's good! :smile:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Chapter 3: The Journey Begins

As Kermit and his friends pack up to leave for Florida, Dr. Bunson Honeydew along with Beaker came in.

Bunson: Kermit, We Invented some things to help you with your quest.

Kermit: Oh yeah, What do you got.

Bunson: Well for instance, we have the Muppet Labs Multiplying pills.

Beaker: Meep Meep.

Bunson: That's Absolutly right Beaker, one pill in your body and you will split into two in no time, but the effect is sadly temporary.

Kermit: I see.

Bunson: Plus we still have the Muppet Labs Mind Mist, along with the Muppet Labs Invisibility Spray inside the Rubber Duckie.

Kermit: Wow this will be Helpful.

Then Suddenly the Telephone rings. Fozzie goes to answer it.

Fozzie: Hello, Okay Just one Second. (Runs Towards Kermit) It's for you.

Kermit: Hello, Who is this

(Some voice is heard over the phone)

Voice: I have many names, but you can call me Deep Blue. I know all about what's going on. so I along with my other friends have decided to help you, come meet us at the beach a 12:00 Midnight.

Gonzo: who was that Kermit.

Kermit: Some Guy named Deep Blue wants us to meet him at the beach tonight.

Piggy; Well what are we waiting for Kermie?

Pepe: yeah, Lets go, Okay.

TO BE CONTINUED....

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Here's the Continuation of Chapter 3

By the time Midnight Came Kermit and His Friends Already made it to the Beach when 3 Mysterious Strangers with Trenchcoats and hats dropped by.

Kermit: Thank you for Coming Deep Blue.

Deep Blue: You'll Understand if we don't stay out of the Shadows, Our Identities will be safe if you never see our faces, and Futhermore.....

Piggy: Just Get on with it.

Deep Blue: Okay, Okay Don't have a Cow, anyway to get to Florida you will need an Airplane.

Fozzie: But we don't have any Money.

Deep Blue: No No, I have a friend who has a private jet service and will send it to you As soon as possible.

Kermit: Thanks, well that's Terrific.

Then suddenly a huge wind came blowing down on everyone blowing away the disguises revealing themselves.

Kermit: Grover, is that you?

Grover: yes it was you have good taste cute Little Froggy.

Pepe: So who is this Weirdo, Okay?

Kermit: These were my friends from Sesame Street.

Gonzo: Okay, so what's your Appeal?

Grover: Well I, Along with Elmo and Cookie Monster have decided to help you on your quest.

Rizzo: yeah, But What's in it for us?

Cookie Monster: Nothing

Elmo: Well Lets go.

Kermit with his Freinds along with Elmo, Grover, And Cookie Monster Are now on their way, but who knows what adventures and Old Friends they'll encounter Next.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Sorry i have just been Busy doing other things. I'll Come up with new Material Hopefully.