"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

MelissaY1

Reaction score
hmm....if Dave is speaking at the GMC screening, he probably won't be around for too much of the benefit at 6:15. That's disappointing. :smirk:
Yeah like Meep said people are shelling out $100 for the benefit, plus he's due to be a guest on the Q&A panel the same afternoon. Alan the curator of this whole event told me on the phone their plan is to have the performers around throughout the whole weekend and have them accessible for people to meet them. I wouldn't worry...

ploobis

Reaction score
Yeah like Meep said people are shelling out $100 for the benefit, plus he's due to be a guest on the Q&A panel the same afternoon. Alan the curator of this whole event told me on the phone their plan is to have the performers around throughout the whole weekend and have them accessible for people to meet them. I wouldn't worry...
What is this benefit thats going on? Do you need tickects to go there? :confused:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
What is this benefit thats going on? Do you need tickects to go there? :confused:
There's a benefit reception where the special guests that are attending, sort of a meet and greet I guess. There are tickets, $100 each, as a fundraiser. It's on the website, 6:15 on Saturday.

ploobis

Reaction score
There's a benefit reception where the special guests that are attending, sort of a meet and greet I guess. There are tickets, $100 each, as a fundraiser. It's on the website, 6:15 on Saturday.
I see, Thank you. :smile:

It might be too pricey for me and the family to go. :sympathy:

We already paid for our tickets for the MFS screening and the Commercials & Experiments screening.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I see, Thank you. :smile:

It might be too pricey for me and the family to go. :sympathy:
Well that's okay, as she said, the special guests will be around the event the whole weekend, so there are a lot more inexpensive ways to meet them. :smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
Well that's okay, as she said, the special guests will be around the event the whole weekend, so there are a lot more inexpensive ways to meet them. :smile:
Yeah, It seems like ya never know who you will bump in to at this event. :wink:

I am SO EXITED about this event! I just can't wait to be there on Saturday, August 11'th! :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ploobis, you do realize than the MFS screenings are on Friday and Sunday, don't you? I got tickets for the one on Friday, in the hopes that that would be the one Dave spoke at. As it turns out, it wasn't, but it looks like I'll be seeing him plenty anyway, so that's okay.
:excited: Which one are you seeing?

ploobis

Reaction score
Ploobis, you do realize than the MFS screenings are on Friday and Sunday, don't you? I got tickets for the one on Friday, in the hopes that that would be the one Dave spoke at. As it turns out, it wasn't, but it looks like I'll be seeing him plenty anyway, so that's okay.
:excited: Which one are you seeing?
MFS is also screening on Saturday, August 11'th 9:15am with Dave Goelz & Gonzo speaking. I have my ticket for the Sat. screening.

If you check the first page of this thread and check the Huntington page you will see that MFS is screening on Friday and Saturday.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, my mistake. Sorry.
:smile:

Also, I think having people take notes is a great idea; I would be happy to take notes for Elmo in Grouchland, and everything else if asked!
I myself would ask someone specifically to take notes on Dave and Gonzo's intros to MFS, TMM and GMC, since I'll be missing those.
:concern:
:smile: