~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

travellingpat

Reaction score
Is the Muppet3D live show downloading for everyone? It doesnt work for me!?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Hey Sylinde, fantastic site! I've been listening to the Muppet Family Christmas soundtrack on a loop for the past couple hours.

My question is - is there a chance that the songs from The Muppet Christmas Carol will be on the site anytime soon? I've looked far and wide for the re-release of the soundtrack but I can't find it anywhere...

Again, I love the site! :smile:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Speed Tracer said:
My question is - is there a chance that the songs from The Muppet Christmas Carol will be on the site anytime soon? I've looked far and wide for the re-release of the soundtrack but I can't find it anywhere...

Again, I love the site! :smile:
I'm so happy you like my site! :smile:

As for The Muppet Christmas Carol album, sending you a PM... :wink:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
It'll get up on the site eventually, but I'm afraid it isn't on my agenda in the short-term, at the moment. Plus, I don't own the CD yet to make the MP3s... Unless, someone wants to donate? :wink:
I have a copy in my possession... if I can ever get my computer to stop being a jerk, I can get it to you sometime soon. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks for the Muppets 3D file! I'd like to see the show someday. Wow, this was one of the last times Richard Hunt ever performed with The Muppets. :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Not really. He did Scooter after Jim died. The Muppet Celebrate Jim Henson special. He did him there too. that was pretty much the last of Richard unless you mean when Him and Jim were still around. That would have been the last time Jim would have been around. Juat glad to see he was still around that time. Wished he could still be here. I souldn't be rambling in this thead but there are times I think if Jim were still here today Sesame Street would still be the same and so would the other Muppets and that all the characters wouldn't be spreated. Love all of what Jim did and glad to have some music and stuff record from him back in the day. That's what makes me want every piece of music that I can ever find of him. So Sylinde Bren glad you made this site for us fans of the Music from the Muppets and other products too. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Not really. He did Scooter after Jim died. The Muppet Celebrate Jim Henson special. He did him there too. that was pretty much the last of Richard unless you mean when Him and Jim were still around.
Right, that's why I said it was one of the last times. And yes I do think if Jim was still around, things would have been different. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
What next? I don't know what else Sylinde has, but I know she's now got the MFS score...

Frogster

Reaction score
I'm wondering now if we'll see the new songs from the DVD's I had given her... or if I'll see my DVD's again. :confused: