~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Davina

Reaction score
ooh.. i think i can supply that.... (Kermit Unpigged...) will burn that tonight for you...

Davina

Reaction score
due to stupid file size limitations.. you'll be getting it in 10 emails.. sorry about that....

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Thanks, Davina!

I'll start getting the Kermit Unpigged album up tomorrow! :smile:

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

kbug67

Reaction score
Did you recive the Muppet Show Live at the Muppet fest album i sent you and how was it?

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
fivefingers said:
Did you recive the Muppet Show Live at the Muppet fest album i sent you and how was it?
Oh, that was you, then, you sent it to me? I'm sorry, I didn't know. I was going to email you to thank you and let you know that I got the YouSendIt file. I've downloaded it, but have yet to listen to it since I've got company over for the holiday. I will though, and I hope to get that up the same time as the Kermit Unpigged album. :smile:

Davina

Reaction score
ooh thanks FiveFingers.. that will come n handy... finally got my new computer.. woohoo.. early Christmas present.. and we've got the floors in.. so, hopefully soon (though, with the holidays coming up and my step kids coming for them.. things might get bogged down a bit...but, hopefully, i'll soon be able to start going thru the old vhs collection of stuff taped from Disney and Odysesy and such... if nothing else.. i should have (i'm pretty sure..) the entire Muppets Tonight series...
heheh i may have to get a spare hard drive to put everything on.... hrm...