Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtgentry

Reaction score
I think scooter would be a smart choice. I mean who is going to spend a couple hundred bucks on any Muppet "doll" unless they are a true fan? Am I right?:wink:

Telly

Reaction score
I would LOVE having Scooter in the collection! So does this mean Sam is out too? :attitude:

rtgentry

Reaction score
Maybe we should have a contest to see who can build to best sweetums poser? That would be fun.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I would love to see Scooter as well....He shouldn't be no bigger than Gonzo. Plus I think he is an interesting character.

rtgentry

Reaction score
YOu might as well not get your hopes up for him. From what I heard Diz doesnt want to push him. Maybe they will change their minds.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
No one is getting there hopes up. We are just guessing or wishing is all. :wink:

rtgentry

Reaction score
Just putting out some info out there. I wasnt trying to pop any balloons. Man it sure has been touchy around the forum lately.:confused:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
That's the best part of being on a forum is to guess the company and the chararcter that are making the photo puppets. Nothing is touchy....we are just having fun is all. for me, I am just excited to hear that I get to add to my collection is all...cannot wait to find out more. I would like to see Robin be made as well. Would look good with my Kermit.

Nick22

Reaction score
scooter would be pretty cool, but im rully hoping that they will release another EM member. maybe even beaker and bunsen. crazy harry would be cool to see, but almost impossible that it will happen. i want piggy so bad! and fozzie! and rowlf! and sam! robin would be cool. and he would be easy to find room to display him.

Status
Not open for further replies.