1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by muppetperson, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. muppetperson Well-Known Member

As the Save Fozzie poll is no longer relevant, I have decided to start a fresh thread to capture what is now happening-the Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas line contining with a new company.
    This is now where I will post updates.Recapping the latest-Disney is about to present the company with a contract to sign.The Company is keen to start, and hope to have something to show at this year's Comic Con,at San Diego, july 23-26,with a preview night of July 22.I can now add that the company is not Sideshow.
  2. doc hopper Member

Excellent. Keep us posted!
  3. Nick22 Active Member

thanks muppetperson!
  4. MuppetCaper Active Member

Great news to hear thanks Muppetperson.
  5. rexcrk Active Member

Hmm, very interesting!
  6. antonydavanzo New Member

amazing news! I have been hoping for this day, thanks a lot Muppetperson and to all fans that kept the hope up
  7. muppetguy Member

I always appreciate your updates and news, thanks for the info, muppetperson!;)
  8. MuppetCaper Active Member

I just get excited! :)
  9. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I wish I could tell you more, but I have to wait till more info comes through officially.
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Well, when the info comes, we'll be here, ear to the ground!

Bea:zany:{*lying on floor covered in leaves, with worms crawling through hair...*Gee, why'd I have to say I'd keep my ear to the ground...}regard
  11. MuppetCaper Active Member

I bet you are just full of news. Just like a fresh orange ready to squeeze. LOL :p
  12. frogboy4 Inactive Member

So is there going to be anything of substance in this thread before July 23rd? That's 61 days away. Is this a countdown thread? :o
  13. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*counting down*

Bea:zany:{Ten...nine...eight...seven...five...}regard
  14. muppetperson Well-Known Member

I suppose this thread should become a "sticky". I started this thread because the Save Fozzie poll/thread is out of date and getting too long.There will be an announcement BEFORE july 23rd,
    but I dont know how much before.Basically, this thread is for communicating information as it is approved to do so.
  15. zns Active Member

It's great to know that the line is continuing. I'm glad that I have Kermit, but I would love to add Animal and Gonzo while they are still on sale (are they?). :):concern::halo:
  16. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm anxious to hear some information! Well, we know it's not Sideshow. I guess they tried their hand at Muppets and moved on after the slow (but eventually solid) sales of the busts. I'm thinking it's Gentle Giant. Guess we'll have to wait a while. :)
  17. muppetperson Well-Known Member

You can still get Animal and Gonzo for $199 from Amazon.The prices seem to have stablised and went up slightly as the stock gradually lessons on the market.
  18. muppetperson Well-Known Member

No, it is not Gentle Giant either.Or FAO.
  19. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Great news...the deal has been signed and is now official.There will be some visuals sooner than we think.The Licensee has a press release with Disney for approval.They are keen to get the word out.I wont keep you in suspense for too much longer!
  20. frogboy4 Inactive Member

...is it bigger than a bread box? Oooh, I just can't wait. :o
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.