1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by muppetperson, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I am always happy to be kept in suspenders!...wait...no...

I'm certainly interested though!
  2. Telly Active Member

GAH! This is killing me! :crazy:
  3. Nick22 Active Member

i'm dieing! i must know what is going to become of our photo puppet line! i need to know before i explode! *crazy harry blows up the room*
  4. MuppetCaper Active Member

Me too!
  5. muppetperson Well-Known Member

The Press Release will be announced in the next week or so.I will be receiving a copy of it and then I can reveal who the Company are.They are working already to have at least one, if not more, developement samples for Comic Con.In the meantime, maybe you could listen to some elivator music to make the time go by.L.O.L.
  6. MuppetCaper Active Member

Do you know what character they are going to do first?
  7. rtgentry Member

just so I stop thinking about this... Who is the "gentle giant" you speak of?
  8. MuppetCaper Active Member

A company that is kinda like Side Show Collectibles. They make statues and maquettes from various movies. You can go to there website here:

https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/
  9. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Gentle Giant is not the company.Gentle Giant do a lot of marquettes, like the Giant cartoon Yoda sculpture.
  10. muppetperson Well-Known Member

We will have to wait and see.I did know, but they are changing it.
  11. rtgentry Member

12. Nick22 Active Member

so they're DEFINITELY doing a different character?
  13. goldengonzo Member

They need to do someone small like Pepe!
  14. doc hopper Member

I will totally buy Pepe. And I will buy tiny outfits separately too. Tiny hoodies. Tiny black turtlenecks. Tiny gold chains.
  15. frogboy4 Inactive Member

I can understand not launching this new licensor Muppet poser line with a large character like Fozzie Bear, but I really hope they do. They could go with a Reporter Kermit as I have suggested, a smaller character like Rizzo or Pepe, or maybe even Miss Piggy or Beaker. Just spit-balling. I still hope it's Fozzie even if he is difficult to ship due to his largeness. :o
  16. Telly Active Member

I think Pepe would be a good choice as a first poser. He's widely recognized. :rolleyes:
  17. rtgentry Member

I disagree with Pepe. People have a hard enough time tell Rowlf from Fozzie, or is it Fuzzy, or Fonzie Bear. I think Miss piggy would be a great way to kick it off. Even Rowlf or Scooter if not Fozzie. At this point I will take Pepe to get things rolling.. :)
  18. frogboy4 Inactive Member

In my experience most young folk remember Pepe's name more than Fozzie Bear's. It's weird and kind of sad, but it's out there. However, the older collector with more cash to spend on such items would likely prefer a Fozzie Bear. Heck, these days people can't even spell Jim Henson correctly. :)
  19. MuppetCaper Active Member

But most people from the 70's will remember Fozzie over Pepe. I didn't know who Pepe was until I realized they made another Muppet show in the early 90's Most of the older generation will remember Fozzie due to movies and the Muppet Show. I ask people today if they know who Pepe is and they didn't even know who he was let alone a puppet from a show. You say Fozzie the Bear and most everyone will remember Him with Kermit and Miss Piggy.
  20. goldengonzo Member

But Fozzie is eight feet tall! Most people don't have room for a 9-foot Muppet. Pepe is bite sized and would look great on my desk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.