1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by muppetperson, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Fozzie is not eight or nine feet. He's about half that.
  2. goldengonzo

goldengonzo Member

I was exaggerating for effect, but 4-feet is still a lot. I have one of those 4-foot Kermit dolls and I have a hard time finding somewhere for him to hang out. I can't exactly display him on a shelf.
  3. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

I would love to see Fozzie, but I doubt it'll be him first. I mean, there's a possibility. I'm guessing that it's going to be one of the more well-known characters. I'll bet it's gonna be either another Kermit, another Gonzo, another Animal, Miss Piggy, Pepe, and possibly Rizzo. I don't think there there is a very high possibility of ANY of the other characters being done first. Maybe Beaker could be a possiblility, but I'd rather have him and Bunsen done at the same time.
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

If I were the Frog in Chief of the poser company...from a marketing standpoint I'd make a reporter Kermit first to stimulate sales. I would then go and make the bear. As a fan, I would make the bear first! Starting off with a smaller Muppet would be a good way to test the waters. Still, I hope it's the bear!
  5. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

I want to see the ENTRIE Electric Mayhem. I need to see it eventually achieved. Animal, Zoot, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, and Lips. All with their instruments and EVENTUALLY the Electric Mayhem bus. Will this happen? Doubt it. But I can dream can't I? I'm sure that first, they will do Reporter Kermit. Kermit is THE face of the Muppets. Without him, who knows if they'll even be able to get PASSED Fozzie.
  6. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Just a thought, but is the "new" company Master Replicas? Now they have changed hands they could be considered a new company and may have to go through the same signing process again.
  7. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

According to there twitter page. It looks like another company has the license and not them.
  8. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

It's not Master Replicas and it's not going to be Fozzie Bear.

:p
  9. Roughneck

Roughneck New Member

.....What if it's Elmo?

though that's a whole other company and is not covered by Disney....so it was a silly thought.
  10. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

It will only be from Disney's Muppets, so it wont be Elmo.
  11. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Ok its offical, the first muppet poser from the new company will be, Drum Roll Please......................Sweetums! Just Kidding
  12. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

How much longer till you can find out who the first poser's gonna be?
  13. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

Lol. That would be beyond awesome though!
  14. Telly

Telly Active Member

hahaha That sucker would cost an arm and a leg, but it'd be worth it!
  15. MuppetCaper

Me is thinking on how many body parts I can give away and how much blood to.....ummmm......naw, it wouldn't work LOL.
  16. muppetperson

About a week.
  17. Telly

Telly Active Member

That's too long! HAHAHAA :batty:
  18. muppetperson

You will have to get use to long waits.The week or so is just for the announcement, then you will have to wait for them to be made, which could be a few months! And then subsequent waits inbetween each release!:sleep:
  19. MuppetCaper

I wonder what the price range is going to be on these and where they are going to make them...here in the states or another country.
  20. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

It's still going to be China. As much as it pains me to say it, that's the only place they can still be made inexpensively enough so that we (collectors) can still afford to buy them. As of a week ago, the price still hadn't been set.

Did I use the word "still" enough?

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.