1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by muppetperson, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Is this company known for making expensive items or do you think these will be equally or less expensive than the MR posers?
  2. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

Yeah, I guess that only makes sence if they will still be making them in China. I just hope they spread them out and not put out too many at one time. That will kill our wallets.
  3. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Yes, this company does make up market, expensive collectibles. I doubt they will be cheaper than MR's price.It will probably be equal or slightly more, as the prices in China have gone up.
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Is this a company most of us have heard of?
  5. muppetperson

No, their profile isnt that high.Looking for clues,eh?;)
  6. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

You know it. Umm...Animal, vegetable or Muppet? :o
  7. muppetperson

Their name has been mentioned on this forum, but only a couple of times and not regarding Muppet!:search:
  8. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

was it said in this thread?
  9. muppetperson

No.It has been mentioned somewhere in the Save Fozzie replica thread.
  10. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

You guys are funny....poor Muppetperson getting interrogated. ;)
  11. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Are there any Qs or Ws? :D
  12. muppetperson

No, and there arent any As,Ds,Gs,Hs,Js,Ks,Ns,Ps,Rs,Us,Vs,Ys or Zs either! No more clues.
  13. Telly

Telly Active Member

Feels like we're playing Guess Who? or 20 Questions!
  14. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

Maybe there aren't any letters in their name. Maybe it's numbers, something like "123", as in a certain famous address.

:p
  15. goldengonzo

goldengonzo Member

bcefilmot

Might have 'film' in the name.
  16. muppetperson

OMG...That's it...123 Film Time! Well, maybe not.What is that plastic stuff called,Fimo.Could their products be made from that? Or maybe that is a fib.
  17. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

HUH?

18. muppetperson

Just playing along with suggestions of who the Company is from the prior 2 posts, and then adding my own, that Fimo could also be made from the letters,suggesting that IF the company was called that, their products might of been made from it.Nevermind, it WAS a fib.Gotta fill in the time somehow.:coy:
  19. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

you could always give us an approx location of where in the 45 pages of the Save Fozzie thread the company is mentioned at least within 20 pages or less..
  20. muppetperson

I could, but that would make it easier! The reason we have to wait for the press release is that it has been postponed out of respect for the passing last week of Wayne Allwine, the voice of Mickey Mouse.I have been requested not to reveal the company until they are ready, but I am allowed to continue to confirm who the licensee is NOT.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.