Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Ok its offical, the first muppet poser from the new company will be, Drum Roll Please......................Sweetums! Just Kidding

Nick22

Reaction score
Ok its offical, the first muppet poser from the new company will be, Drum Roll Please......................Sweetums! Just Kidding
Lol. That would be beyond awesome though!

Telly

Reaction score
hahaha That sucker would cost an arm and a leg, but it'd be worth it!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Me is thinking on how many body parts I can give away and how much blood to.....ummmm......naw, it wouldn't work LOL.

muppetperson

Reaction score
That's too long! HAHAHAA :batty:
You will have to get use to long waits.The week or so is just for the announcement, then you will have to wait for them to be made, which could be a few months! And then subsequent waits inbetween each release!:sleep:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I wonder what the price range is going to be on these and where they are going to make them...here in the states or another country.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I wonder what the price range is going to be on these and where they are going to make them...here in the states or another country.
It's still going to be China. As much as it pains me to say it, that's the only place they can still be made inexpensively enough so that we (collectors) can still afford to buy them. As of a week ago, the price still hadn't been set.

Did I use the word "still" enough?

:stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.