1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by muppetperson, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

I think scooter would be a smart choice. I mean who is going to spend a couple hundred bucks on any Muppet "doll" unless they are a true fan? Am I right?;)
  2. Telly

Telly Active Member

I would LOVE having Scooter in the collection! So does this mean Sam is out too? :attitude:
  3. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Maybe we should have a contest to see who can build to best sweetums poser? That would be fun.
  4. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

I would love to see Scooter as well....He shouldn't be no bigger than Gonzo. Plus I think he is an interesting character.
  5. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

I second scooter!
  6. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

YOu might as well not get your hopes up for him. From what I heard Diz doesnt want to push him. Maybe they will change their minds.
  7. MuppetCaper

No one is getting there hopes up. We are just guessing or wishing is all. ;)
  8. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Just putting out some info out there. I wasnt trying to pop any balloons. Man it sure has been touchy around the forum lately.:confused:
  9. MuppetCaper

That's the best part of being on a forum is to guess the company and the chararcter that are making the photo puppets. Nothing is touchy....we are just having fun is all. for me, I am just excited to hear that I get to add to my collection is all...cannot wait to find out more. I would like to see Robin be made as well. Would look good with my Kermit.
  10. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

scooter would be pretty cool, but im rully hoping that they will release another EM member. maybe even beaker and bunsen. crazy harry would be cool to see, but almost impossible that it will happen. i want piggy so bad! and fozzie! and rowlf! and sam! robin would be cool. and he would be easy to find room to display him.
  11. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Hey what about a robin and rizzo two pack. Robin to go with kermit and rizzo to go with Gonzo!
  12. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

that'd be cool! how much do u think it would be?
  13. MuppetCaper

Probably a couple of hundred dollars or a little more.
  14. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

I think I'd like Rizzo most of all next. Growing up in the 90's meant that I was mostly exposed to Gonzo and Rizzo via Muppet Christmas Carol, Treasure Island, and Classic Theater and such.
  15. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Two packed characters wouldn't likely happen. Just because a character is smaller doesn't make it cheaper to manufacture. Sometimes the opposite. I've seen Pepe's armature for all of his arms and legs. That's delicate and expensive work. He's so tiny. I would expect Kermit, Pepe and Rizzo to be in the running for posers. But I want a Scooter! ;)
  16. MuppetCaper

Oh yeah....Rizzo also.
  17. Telly

Telly Active Member

I THINK Scooter's a tad taller than Gonzo
  18. Telly

Telly Active Member

Camilla!
  19. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

you're right! we need camilla! definitely!
  20. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

You are correct. Muppet sizes are really somewhat relative, but tecnically Gonzo is a hair shorter than Kermit and Scooter is an inch or two taller than Kermit & Gonzo. He'd be a good size for a poser. Costuming would be pretty easy too. I just wish he had a higher profile these days to justify a poser. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.