Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Is this company known for making expensive items or do you think these will be equally or less expensive than the MR posers?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
It's still going to be China. As much as it pains me to say it, that's the only place they can still be made inexpensively enough so that we (collectors) can still afford to buy them. As of a week ago, the price still hadn't been set.

Did I use the word "still" enough?

:stick_out_tongue:

Yeah, I guess that only makes sence if they will still be making them in China. I just hope they spread them out and not put out too many at one time. That will kill our wallets.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Is this company known for making expensive items or do you think these will be equally or less expensive than the MR posers?
Yes, this company does make up market, expensive collectibles. I doubt they will be cheaper than MR's price.It will probably be equal or slightly more, as the prices in China have gone up.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yes, this company does make up market, expensive collectibles. I doubt they will be cheaper than MR's price.It will probably be equal or slightly more, as the prices in China have gone up.
Is this a company most of us have heard of?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
You guys are funny....poor Muppetperson getting interrogated. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.