1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by muppetperson, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. rtgentry Member

When is the press release going to release already? Should be any day now, right muppetperson?
  2. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Shouldnt be too much longer.It is aready done.Disney are just runnng their eyes over it for final checks and approval for release.
  3. Roughneck New Member

Well I, for one, am giddy.
  4. MuppetCaper Active Member

So looking forward to this anouncement. Especially what character is they are planning to do and seeing the prototype for it is going to be awesome! ;)
  5. Telly Active Member

My friends are anxious for the press release too! Cuz then maybe I'll talk about something else besides how excited I am to find out what company is going to be making them and who is in their line-up! :o
  6. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

As long as it ain't Diamond Select I'm happy with any company doin the posers
  7. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Whats wrong with Diamond Select, I never heard of them?

Chris
  8. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

They give inaccurate a whole new meaning! ! !

They have made some Back to the future 'replica's' recently and to say they were flawed was an understatement. There needs to be a definitive distinction between toys and replicas and from what I seen from Diamond Select, they do not understand that.:attitude:

I doubt they are the new company though as they deal largely in Toys - I guess time will tell
  9. I tried reading through it, but am so lost on what we are waiting for... Its a new Replica? Not Fozzie? Even though we have seen pictures of him? :o
  10. frogboy4 Inactive Member

MR lost the Muppet poser license and we are waiting to hear what other company is taking it over and their character lineup. We have heard that it won't be Fozzie Bear.
  11. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Yeah, we sell Diamond Select in the store and it's really hit-or-miss. However, their Angel puppet poser and replica was nice. It's also very expensive. If they are the company let's hope it's something closer to this than that kind of bland Back to the Future stuff.
  12. MuppetCaper Active Member

I have never got anything from Diamond Sellect. I didn't even know they made replica stuff. I wonder if they are the ones making the larger Star Wars dolls that have a talking chip in them. Those don't look good at all. Sideshow does better with the 12" dolls.
  13. Phillip Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.