1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool New Member

Had I known that at the time I would have gotten it. ;)

2. SuperGzilla12

SuperGzilla12 Active Member

I got myself the Kermit doll (and a white Kermit t-shirt) a while ago, and I must say, he looks great in my bedroom.

If anyone is looking to get one (If you can still buy them - I'm not 100% sure if you can or not), I'd suggest getting him medium-stuffed.

3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Just a heads up for anyone still wanting them. Kermit and Piggy are still available through build a bear's website you just can't get them in stores. I know that doesn't sound like much fun as you can't go through the whole making process but better then nothing.

4. SuperGzilla12

Fair enough.

My local Build-a-Bear has pre-made Papa Smurf dolls (They used to be done through the making process) at a sale price, so I understand what's happening here.

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Umm...okay...anyways...just a few more weeks and their Christmas apparel will be in!! So excited!!! :)

6. SuperGzilla12

I
    I just wanted to say that I've seem them sell pre-made toys before, that's all. :p

7. Pinkflower7783

Christmas apparel completed!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. SuperGzilla12

Awww! I really should get that outfit for my Kermit! :)

9. Pinkflower7783

Pshh you don't even wanna know what I went through to get that sweater and scarf. The scarf actually comes with a hat but I obviously didn't use it cause it would've looked stupid on him. XP

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  10. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Looking good! :D I'm getting that same sweater for my Kermit next time we're instore, and I've got some great holiday goodies on their way for Piggy, that I ordered online.

NOTE: Right now, Build-A-Bear online is offering FREE SHIPPING on everything! :excited: So go ahead and order yourself some Build-A-Muppets, and you'll only be spending as much as you would if you'd found them in your local store! ;)

I'll share some pics too, just as soon as my Christmas Muppets are complete. :D

Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  11. Pinkflower7783

Can't wait to see them!

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  12. KermieBaby47

:D Thanks! I was able to get everything I wanted for Piggy (well, save for some kind of Christmas brooch, maybe a mistletoe?), but they didn't have what I planned on for Kermit, so he's still in his white tuxedo. :) Until next time!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Merry Christmas!

13. Pinkflower7783

Hey they turned out great!!! Piggy's coat and her beret looks like the one from "The Muppets." :)

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  14. KermieBaby47

Thanks pal! :D I'll hafta check "The Muppets" again, I thought she looked more like she did in MFC when she was Christmas shopping for Kermit's green fuzzy flipper-slippers! ;) This coat would need a black collar, but still.

So... Kermit is Sold Out online! :eek: My local-ish store still has him and Piggy (my Big Sister got herself a Kermit to go with the Piggy I bought her, yay!), but I don't think they'll last for long since it's Christmastime. I wish they offered a more classical Christmas outfit for boy animals, I'd LOVE to dress up my Kermit to look like his Cratchit-y self from MCC! :)

Cheers

15. Pinkflower7783

Well yeah she looks like from there too but the baret I think was what automatically made me think of the latest film.

Wow is he?!! Hey you know that's a good thing though if he's sold out! All the stores by me have been completely sold out of Kermit & Piggy for months.

And oh man! I'd love to dress Kermit as Bob Crachett myself!!!

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  16. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

Someday, I'd like to see Build-A-Bear Muppet versions of Fozzie, Gonzo, and possibly Animal in the future....

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  17. KermieBaby47

Me too! :D I meant to mention this here earlier, but Build-A-Bear has a survey right now on their Bearville site, it's about more Smurf & Despicable Me characters. I suggested on another site that everyone take the survey, but in each comment box write in that we want more Muppets please! ;) I asked for Rowlf, Scooter, and Dr.Teeth, but any favorite character suggestion will do! :) In my comments, I said that the Muppets will have another movie out soon(ish) too, so they should be considered for new plushes as well.

Cheers!

Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  18. Pinkflower7783

I will sooooooooo get a Scooter made if they come out with one next year!!! ;)

19. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

I was near a Build-a-Bear store just the other day and totally forgot to check these guys out! I will have to go back!

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  20. KermieBaby47

Piggy is now Sold Out online as well! :D Good news for the possibility of them making other/more characters for the next movie.

MuppetGuy, be sure to check 'em out soon, and get them if you want, as they're going fast out of their stores too! ;)