1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Mar 28, 2012.

1. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Piggy is now Sold Out online as well! :D Good news for the possibility of them making other/more characters for the next movie.

MuppetGuy, be sure to check 'em out soon, and get them if you want, as they're going fast out of their stores too! ;)
  2. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Like I said there's none left at all at the store near me!
  3. Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

I wish they would make a Zoot one :(
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  4. Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

I would definitely buy a Rowlf one. They should make the Electric Mayhem band too. I can't believe it's always Kermit and/or Piggy they make. Why don't they make some of the other ones too? You'd think they would.
  5. Doogied Member

Well I know what I'm getting my cousins to bring from the states when they visit this summer...:)
  6. conburke621 New Member

Unfortunatley, I've been searching for these and I can't find them ANYWHERE :mad:
  7. blessedpsycho New Member

Actually, I came across Miss Piggy at my local Build-A-Bear last month. I went in there randomly and saw Miss Piggy on the shelves again. There were a few of them, and 2 Kermits. One of the workers said that they get a few shipped in every few months, but they aren't told if they are getting the specialty ones. At least that's what I was told.
  8. Beth C Active Member

I missed these online but managed to get my Miss Piggy off ebay for less than I would have paid at the store. Waiting now for her to arrive. Seeing how I have (and I'm not joking on this) closets FULL of BAB clothes, I don't think she'll have a problem finding something to wear. Does anyone know if the pink dress she comes in is removeable?
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  9. KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

Nooooooooh! None available in stores near me! Who would've thought so many Muppet lovers surrounds my area? Un-be-liev-able! There has to be another way!!!!
  10. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Well, they haven't been on retail sale for at least a year now.
  11. Slackbot Well-Known Member

Seems like time to de-sticky this thread.
    atrane likes this.
  12. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Hi Beth! Congrats on finding yourself a BAB Piggy! :D The dress IS removeable, by simply cutting the separate threads that tie her dress to... her shoulders I believe. It's been since they were first released that I freed our Piggy of that pink dress, & dressed her in more "Piggy"-ish evening wear, ha ha.

I reeeeeeeeeeally am crossing my fingers that the next Muppet movie brings tidings of more BAB Muppets! :crazy: Rowlf, Scooter, & Doctor Teeth to be precise... and whomever else they decide on of course. ;)

Cheers!
    :D
    Anthony
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  13. misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

I'm with ya man! We need BAB muppets! Last year they ran out of Kermit beforeI could grab one : ( Piggy sold out the day they were there
    KermieBaby47 and MuppetLuver2000 like this.