1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Like I said there's none left at all at the store near me!

2. Zoot Fan 1981

Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

I wish they would make a Zoot one :(

MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  3. Zoot Fan 1981

Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

I would definitely buy a Rowlf one. They should make the Electric Mayhem band too. I can't believe it's always Kermit and/or Piggy they make. Why don't they make some of the other ones too? You'd think they would.

4. Doogied

Doogied Member

Well I know what I'm getting my cousins to bring from the states when they visit this summer...:)

5. conburke621

conburke621 New Member

Unfortunatley, I've been searching for these and I can't find them ANYWHERE :mad:

6. blessedpsycho

blessedpsycho New Member

Actually, I came across Miss Piggy at my local Build-A-Bear last month. I went in there randomly and saw Miss Piggy on the shelves again. There were a few of them, and 2 Kermits. One of the workers said that they get a few shipped in every few months, but they aren't told if they are getting the specialty ones. At least that's what I was told.

7. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

I missed these online but managed to get my Miss Piggy off ebay for less than I would have paid at the store. Waiting now for her to arrive. Seeing how I have (and I'm not joking on this) closets FULL of BAB clothes, I don't think she'll have a problem finding something to wear. Does anyone know if the pink dress she comes in is removeable?

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  8. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

Nooooooooh! None available in stores near me! Who would've thought so many Muppet lovers surrounds my area? Un-be-liev-able! There has to be another way!!!!

9. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Well, they haven't been on retail sale for at least a year now.

10. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Seems like time to de-sticky this thread.

atrane likes this.
  11. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Hi Beth! Congrats on finding yourself a BAB Piggy! :D The dress IS removeable, by simply cutting the separate threads that tie her dress to... her shoulders I believe. It's been since they were first released that I freed our Piggy of that pink dress, & dressed her in more "Piggy"-ish evening wear, ha ha.

I reeeeeeeeeeally am crossing my fingers that the next Muppet movie brings tidings of more BAB Muppets! :crazy: Rowlf, Scooter, & Doctor Teeth to be precise... and whomever else they decide on of course. ;)

Cheers!
    :D
    Anthony

MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  12. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

I'm with ya man! We need BAB muppets! Last year they ran out of Kermit beforeI could grab one : ( Piggy sold out the day they were there

KermieBaby47 and MuppetLuver2000 like this.
  13. WembleyWimp16

WembleyWimp16 Active Member

Good gracious, I haven't been to Build-A-Bear since I was 12, and even then, that was the Dinosaur one at Downtown Disney in FL. I don't think my parents will take me there "just for a Muppet". Time to beg and plead...

14. misspiggy5260

I haven't been since last December which makes sense considering I'm 11.

15. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I don't think the Muppets available anymore...this was from a few years ago.

16. misspiggy5260

They aren't sadly :( But My BAB is right next to the Disney store so I can just get plushies from there.