Muppet Project for School

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I did something like this too. For my English class we had to do a biography on a person and also make a puppet. Naturally, I chose Jim Henson and I had this awesome presentation. I got a 49/50 on it which is actually 98 which is actually great:smile:. I presented it to the class and everyone loved it. Afterwards, my presentation started a whole muppet conversation

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
maniacal muppet said:
Afterwards, my presentation started a whole muppet conversation
Lucky. My class would be like "Who are the Muppins?" :rolleyes:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
A lot of my friends, such as the ones in the poetry club, my lit class and at the paper, are big on the Muppets. Our new editor-in-chief especially likes the Swedish Chef.

As for a project, I'd personally vote for the entertainment factor. What made the Muppets so beloved by the public? That's what I'd shoot for.

MegoLemons

Reaction score
wow! thanks everyone for all your great ideas! :flirt: your ideas are a lot of help on my project and should work great! :smile: thanks so much!

Megan

MrsPepper

Reaction score
The muppets impacted my life by giving a completely crazy, corny, vaudeville, slapstick sense of humour, and by teaching me things like cooperation, and that striving for your dreams and keeping love and hope alive are the core part of being human.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
The muppeteers have inspired me as a fellow puppeteer, to try and reach the impossible. You can see on screen that they give their all in each performance. I have learned so much by just watching them. I am so glad and thankful that each one of the muppet performers took a risk and went with their heart, because otherwise we would not have the characters we know and love today. Thanks Dave Goelz for being a doll wiggler, you are on of the best in the business!:smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Because of the muppets, I appreciate things like old music and crowds. I also appreciate other things,a dn question others for not appreciating them.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
The muppets impacted my life by giving a completely crazy, corny, vaudeville, slapstick sense of humour
Wow...ironically (thanks :wink:) after I started watching the muppets, I developed that sort of sense of humor :big_grin:

F

furryredmonster

Whoah... I have the oppurtunity to make a muppet project for my final in computer class! :big_grin: But, I can't :frown: My mom won't let me for risk of me being humiliated... like I care? It's computers and the muppets! My two favorite things... Oh well :frown: