Muppet Rides

BEAR

Reaction score
AAO said:
Yeah! I always hate it when someone will see The Muppets and automatically think outloud: "That's for kids!" But you know inside and from their facial expressions they're thinking: "I really want to see it!" I don't care what anyone thinks about me! I've performed in front of thousands of people on stage in a large theater sounding like Robert Goulet, doing funny acts about this or that...and even doing impersonations of the Muppets! So really, people should do what they want instead of what they think others will think about them. Muppet Vision 3*D is a fantastic show! It's hilarious and probably some of the best effects in the park's shows! No one can dish it out better than the Muppets

Plus, it is so classic. It has been in Walt Disney World's MGM Studio for years and was one of Jim Henson's very last projects before he died. I am glad they set one up over here in Disney's California Adventure too.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
AAO said:
...and all the silly pictures of Muppet Movies that "didn't" make it.
I love those. Anyone know if there are any good quality images of those online?
BEAR said:
As for the movie ride in Disney World, they should have the "Rainbow Connection" swamp scene with Kermit singing the song. That's all I would ask for really.
Oh man... that is the GREATEST idea ever!

A complete animatronic ride where you go through all the scenes of the Muppet movies and TMS, but it'd probably be unpractical.

AAO

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I love those. Anyone know if there are any good quality images of those online?

Oh man... that is the GREATEST idea ever!

A complete animatronic ride where you go through all the scenes of the Muppet movies and TMS, but it'd probably be unpractical.
Yeah...most likely...But then again...who knows! I'm very very very very thankful that Muppets are coming back into the media's eye...

AAO

Reaction score
On the backlot of "Muppet Vision" at Disney World, they could use that space for MORE MUPPET STUFF! instead it's the Hunchback show - or something like - LAND! When I went for the first time and saw that fence up I thought "WOW! There's going to be more Muppet rides or attractions!" Yet, 6 years later, still that fence stood tall! I love the little silly stuff on the fence, Yet I feel like saying: "Mr. Eisner, tear down this wall!" - good reference to Reagan. LOL - anyway, I just wish that more would be built in...Y'know? I mean, let them take their time - like in 3 -4 years...but have it great! Like a whole different world from the other half of the park..

AAO

Reaction score
AAO said:
On the backlot of "Muppet Vision" at Disney World, they could use that space for MORE MUPPET STUFF! instead it's the Hunchback show - or something like - LAND! When I went for the first time and saw that fence up I thought "WOW! There's going to be more Muppet rides or attractions!" Yet, 6 years later, still that fence stood tall! I love the little silly stuff on the fence, Yet I feel like saying: "Mr. Eisner, tear down this wall!" - good reference to Reagan. LOL - anyway, I just wish that more would be built in...Y'know? I mean, let them take their time - like in 3 -4 years...but have it great! Like a whole different world from the other half of the park..

Of course call it "Muppet World" ?? Seems corny though - Muppet Land - NO! "Muppet Studios" is the best though

AAO

Reaction score
Can somehow tell me how to attach pics on here? I've got great pics of Kermit and Piggy - shots of the outside of "Muppet Visiion 3D"...and more!

AAO

Reaction score
I found some pictures on the internet a long time ago which featured all the Muppet Films that "Didn't make it" that was featured at the Muppet Vision Show...Now, let's think about this...maybe those posters were to be part of the other Muppet ride..?? Think about it

AAO

Reaction score
Thanks Trekkie Monster for the link! It's great!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I hear Disney has LOTS MORE land left at Disney-MGM in FL. I hope ta god they make somthing here in the next 2 to 4 years from now! :smile: I just LOVE love MV3D my family even enjoys it EVERY time we see it. we got a pic with my Dad and the Statler & Waldorf cut-outs in frunt of MV3D from 1999! :stick_out_tongue: hehe... and one with me in frunt of the fountin and my bro and ma next to the Sweetums cut-out too! :stick_out_tongue: lol...