"Muppet Rockumentary" in the works

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
This is "awesome" news :big_grin: ... who knew in a million years that Disney buying the muppets would turn out to be a beneficial thing?

Hopefully, a year from now, the quality'll still be there.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
So many cool things, happening so fast!! I like this idea a lot. It reminds me of the Electric Mayhem: Behind the Music on Robot Chicken, but hopefully without so many disturbing things...

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
lol :big_grin:

How awesome would it be if this were to be released in the theaters?

beaker

Reaction score
Wow, as a fan of Christopher Guest(Spinal Tap/Mighty Wind/Waiting For Guffman/BEst in Show) type mockymentaires, I can see this as being awesome. So what, 3 Jim Henson films in 2007 then?(FR, DC2, this thing)

unclematt

Reaction score
The only disappointment with this is that the Muppets Holding Comany only has a three year developmental deal. What happens at the end of that three years.

Drtooth

Reaction score
My guess, they renew it. That is if it's profitable enough.

Anyway, I have no clue myself what this is supposed to mean, but it sounds pretty good. I hope it does have the electric Mayhem. I wonder if they have a perminant Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, and Janice yet.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know.... Ironically, Lips and Zoot, who rarely utter a word, are the ONLY members that have perminant performers. Unless you count Animal via Eric Jacobson.

unclematt

Reaction score
If Lips has a permanent performer how come we never see him. In my mind he is just as much a part of the EM as Janice or Zoot.