Muppet Star Wars

muppets2

Reaction score
i am back!liked it it was all great i read it all so far keep it up oscars cameo was great:grouchy:

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
With school starting I haven't got as much time as I used to. I hope to get more of the story up soon, but...

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
Ok, finally! A weekend!

Setting: Rebel base, Briefing room, Yavin 4
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew:
Hello, and welcome to the briefing. I, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, have been studying the plans for the Empire's ultimate weapon. I have found a little teensy-tinesy problem...
Beaker:
Meep?
Bunsen:
...In the design of the station.
Beaker:
Whew!
Bunsen:
There is a small thermal exhaust port in the center trench that leads directly to the core. With Muppet Labs' new proton torpedos, blowing it up should be a breeze!
(Beaker is carried away by a gust of wind)
Now, Beaker, show them!
(Beaker presses a button that sends a torpedo flying toward a piece of machinery, whigh explodes on contact)
Oh, naughty Beaker! Now you've broken Muppet Labs' Crypto-anagonic Transmitter!
(A smoldered and smoking Beaker rises up from the wreckage)
Now (ahem), you have seen the, erm, extreme destructive power of the Muppet Labs Proton Torpedo. (snickers)

(Rebel soldiers all yawn or boo)

Next time: Boom!​

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Nice! You have Bunsen's voice down very well. Beaker was great too! Excellent stuff. :big_grin:

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
I need to get some more inspiration before I post another chapter. I'm not sure how to make the battle of Yavin 4 funny.:wink:

muppets2

Reaction score
well you know how they are in ships and they have radio in them you could do a funny talk sequence between the people by radio