1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Survivor 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 11, 2006.

1. christyb New Member

Note to self....put exploding socks in teammates cots for abandoning me on this!
  2. The Count Moderator

Done and done... OK, so vhat's next?
  3. -Jumps out of no where-

Elmo's here! Elmo's here!
  4. The Count Moderator

So you are. Now quick, run back to the base and touch it before Grover spots you and you have to be It.
  5. BEAR Active Member

Well, the Wubba Wubba's have done it again. Sent in at 12:17 PM (US Pacific Time) Here are the answers:

CSORA HET HORUCG
    Oscar The Grouch.

UBNNES DWOYEHEN
    Bunsen Honeydew.

EBNYN TARIBB
    Benny Rabbit.

YGU LYISEM
    Guy Smiley.

ACZYR ARYRH
    Crazy Harry.

That's both mini "Cannon Challenges" won by the Wubba Wubba's. That means that, unfortunately, the Wocka Wocka's will go to tribal council and vote out 2 members from their team. After all the votes are in, the two teams will merge into one.
  6. christyb New Member

Sorry teammates. I've never been good at unscrambling names. I'm off ot cast my vote.
  7. Muppet Matt Active Member

I can't believe you got those done so fast Count! Good job!
  8. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*Runs after Elmo and tags him* You are it Elmo! It is my turn to hide! Good job Count!
  9. EDIT:Grover ziffeled me.

Ok! -covers eyes- 1....2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 Now where can Grover be?

Good Job, Count by the way!
  10. The Count Moderator

Thanks guys... Now then, back to researching the files for updating...
  11. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*hiding behind big rock by shelter* He-he, Elmo will never find me here!
  12. crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Crazy Harry: Sorry guys. I would've helped with this, but I just now found out about it.
  13. -Looks-

Elmo can't find Grover anywhere!

-Sits on the big rock by the shelter that Grover is behind-
  14. Muppet Matt Active Member

So what do you guys want to do tonight?
  15. Gonzo14 Active Member

whoa, i slept through 2 challenges, sorry team
  16. BEAR Active Member

NOTE FOR THE WOCKA WOCKA'S:

Remember that since you lost both Cannon Challenges, you must vote off 2 members of your team. Thanks. Hope this clears up some confusion.
  17. christyb New Member

OCC..sorry to muffin the thread: Guys I'm on a two week break from school starting today. So there is no guarntee that I can get on to play. So vote for me to be off the island...seeing as I can't come on anyways. :)
  18. BEAR Active Member

Okay...all members of the Wocka Wocka's need to resubmit your votes to me ASAP. Remember to vote for TWO members from YOUR OWN team. Thanks.
  19. Muppet Matt Active Member

So what do you guys want for dinner? Elmo, have you found Grover yet?
  20. The Count Moderator

Me thinks they're playing down at the beach Kermit.